CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile,  Tae Pyung is getting ready today.  This is the day that he will follow General Son to the western border. "Are you really sure about this? You don't need to do this... " Eon Jin said.  Tae Pyung is carrying his son.  He kiss Prince Alkong on his forehead before he lay him on his bed.   He walk towards to where the Crown Princess is. Tae Pyung hold her hands. "I will be okay...  I need to do this... Abeonim needs me there... "He said. Eon Jin couldn't  control her tears and she immediately wipe it trying to hide from Tae Pyung. Tae Pyung wipe her tears then he smile. "I'll promise that I will return in the palace... Ani, We will return here... " He said. "I'm scared... What if there's something happen to you and to my father... This is hard for me,  Your Royal Highness.. " She said. Tae Pyung hug her. Honestly, he didn't want to leave his wife and son especially now,  that he couldn't trust his uncle anymore plus the King is still sick.

"Your Royal Highness...  The Queen is here... "Wol Sook announced. TaePyung and Eon Jin make their greetings to the Queen.

"Your Royal Highness.... Is it true that you will go to the western border?" She asked worrying. Tae Pyung nodded while Eon Jin didn't speak. "But it's dangerous... Generol Son wants you be with your father especially now that he's still sick." Queen Han Soo said. "Abeonim is still sick?" Eon Jin said as she was so shocked. "Yes, Your Highness... Until now, the King is suffering from sickness..." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh. "Eomma... Please don't leave him while I'm away. And... Also Take good care of my family..." Tae Pyung said. Queen Han Soo hug him and her tears started to fall. "I think your decision is final..." She said. "Please, return home safely... I'll be waiting on you..." She added. Tae Pyung smie and return a hug on his mother.

Tae Pyung wave his hand to Eon Jin before he ride on his horse. He's with Man Bok and commander Joo Meok. Eon Jin tears escape from her eyes while looking at her husband leaving the palace.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

The Queen Dowager seated opposite to Prince Yu Shin. She invited him for tea at the pavilion hall. "It's been a long time that you want to drink tea with me, Your Royal Highness..." Prince Yu Shin said. The Queen Dowager smile, "Because you didn't want to... Prince Yu Shin..." She said. Prince Yu Shin smirked. "Because we both know that you're not my mother..." He said. "Because you didn't accept me as your mother... You always see me as a woman who steal everything from your mother. You didn't let me to reach your heart and be a mother to you." The Queen Dowager said. "You close your heart from the people who wants to love you." She added. "You know my reason why... Since you step here in the palace and you gave birth to your son... My life has been ruined. My father forget me because of you and your son." He said.

Prince Yu Shin is the son of the late King to Queen Hyang. Queen Hyang dethroned because of her evilness and she try to harm the late King because she wants Prince Yu Shin to be the King so she and her clan can control the palace. But the late King knew her plan so he immediately investigate  her and her clan and he immediately dethroned her when he confirm her evil plan.

Then the Queen Dowager was held as the new Queen that time. They had a son and he is the King today, King Tae Shin. The late King choose King Tae Shin to cntinue his legacy because he saw in him the heart of a king for it's people. That's why Prince Yu Shin get mad and jealous to King Tae Shin.

"So what do you want, Your Royal Highness?" Prince Yu Shin asked. The Queen Dowager look at him. "I want to build a healthy relationship between us. King Tae Shin is still your brother. Can you not support him and let's forget about the past?" She said. Prince Yu Shin look away. "forget the past? You want me to forget my mother?" He said and he started to get annoyed. "It's not what I mean.." The Queen Dowager said. Prince Yu Shin stood up and look at her. "Your Royal Highness... It will never change... The relationship between me and you, between me and the King... It will never fix." He said. And he was about to walk away when the Queen Dowager speak. "That's why you're trying to harm my son.." She said. The Queen Dowager look at him. "You try to harm the King and the Crown Princess as well by putting some dangerous spell on their chamber. Am I right? You're the one who behind this?" She said.

Prince Yu Shin smirked and turn around to face her. "Do you have any evidence or proof that was me? You're being judgemental, Your Royal Highness..." He said. The Queen Dowager stood up and approach him. "Shaman Song... Is your friend and she's an expert on all the spell plus she went here before the King gets weak." She said. Prince Yu Shin laugh. "Yes she went here but you wanna know why?" He said. "It's because she sense something to the Crown Princess..." He said. "I know one thing about Princess Eon Jin... If you're planning to use that against me... Trust me, I will drag her with me, Your Royal Highness..." He said. The Queen Dowager got anger. "What?" She said. "I know about her ability. Let's say it's a positive one but in just one rumor, the people who love her dearly will hate her. The people in Silla are so afraid and got panick when it comes to witchcraft. How will they feel if their Crown Princess has the ability like that? So if I we're you Your Royal Highness, keep your mouth shut and watch how will I turn the table and to return what is mine..." He said.

The Queen Dowager sit when she feel her body is shaking. She was so anger but at the same time felt pity to Prince Yu Shin who is still blinded by his anger and jealousy.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

More side story

(Before the Crown Prince leaves the palace)

"We need to find Shaman Song to testify." Tae Pyung said. "call Gwang Beom to locate where she is." He added. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said.

"Chief Eunuch... Tell to physician Kwon that he'll be the one to take care the King's health. My father's health got worsen day by day. I know there's still something wrong about him." He said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." He said. "One more thing... Please take a look on my family. Please help Wol Sook to protect and take care of Princess Eon Jin and Prince Alkong and at the same time, the Queen Dowager.." He said. Chi Su smile and take a bow, "Yes Your Royal Highness... I will do everything just to protect them..." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung smile, "Thank you, Chief Eunuch... Thank you for your loyalty and love to the royals." He said.

The Crown Prince's ProtectorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara