𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

Sohana looked at her in confusion but soon she remembered all the incidents that happened yesterday. Her head started to throb more after she remembered all the things she did yesterday.

"Go and freshen up! I am keeping this lemon water on your table. Don't forget to drink this. It will give some relief." Nitya said and went out of the room.

Sohana went inside the washroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She remembered how she has cursed Ruhaan and how Ruhaan heard all her curses. But after that she wasn't able to remember anything.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, she got freshen up and went outside wearing a fresh pair of clothes. She drank the glass of lemon water and walked downstairs.

Nitya had already prepared the breakfast for both of them. She looked up at the stairs hearing the footsteps. Sohana was wearing her white coat and was holding her bag.

"Are you going to the hospital?" Nitya asked her.

"Ofc!" Sohana said in a casual tone.

"What ofc? You're not well. Take a leave for today. Continue from tomorrow!" Nitya advised her but she shook her head.

"No Nitya, I have already wasted my time yesterday doing some stupid stuffs. I don't want to waste my time today. I have so much work to do. My boss will eat me." Sohana said with a sad smile.

Nitya walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't think about those things. Let it be. Everything happens for a reason. Right?" Nitya said and cupped her face between her hands.

"Yesss!" Sohana said with a genuine smile.

They both ate their breakfast and left for their work.

🧿

Sohana was on her way to the hospital but her eyes fell on a construction site where so many people have gathered and some were running.

She stopped her car and got out. Her brows furrowed looking at the scenario. She walked towards the crowd and called a man.

"What happened here?" She asked and the man who was looking worried started to tell her the situation.

"Actually one of our workers is injured. His leg got hitted by a rod." The man told her.

"Have you called the ambulance? Let me check the worker. I'm a doctor." She said and walked through the crowd excusing the people. When she reached inside she saw a man holding the worker and helping him to stand.

"Don't do that." Sohana immediately went towards them and stopped the man.

The man looked at her and got shocked by looking at her. Sohana's eyes widened looking at the man who was none other than Ruhaan.

"You?" They both asked each other at the same time.

"Ouchhhhhh!!!!" The worker who was injured screamed in pain, catching their attention.

"Don't make him stand. Lay him down on the ground." She told him ignoring eye contact with him.

Sohana looked at the worker's leg. It has became blue and swollen by the hit. She took out her mobile and called someone.