The Plan: Children (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"I'm Etho." He said, helping Tango to his feet. "You're not going to like my child."

"Oh no." Tango sighed, picking up Jimmy once again. "Joel's going to be a nightmare."

"I pity Grian. He's looking after all the kids back at the Relationship." Etho laughed, and Tango smiled.

"Joel is going to annoyificate the life out of him." Tango said, and Etho clapped him on the back.

"Hey guys!" Bdubs cried coming out of the forest. "I need a breather. Oof."

"Oh hey Bdubs!" Tango said with a wave as Bdubs collapsed onto the ground. "Thanks for saving me back there!"

"Anytime. Whoo." Bdubs lay there looking at the sun for a while before sitting up and looking over at Tango. "Oh wait, you've got a little Jimmy!"

"Yeah, he's so cute and little!" Tango said, holding Jimmy out.

Jimmy was now falling asleep with his wings tucked around himself like a blanket. His breath was coming out softly, and every time he exhaled, he would blow his hair around. Etho made little 'aww' noises, and Bdubs smiled down at the cute little child.

"Okay, back to the Relationship." Etho said, and the group of four headed off towards the chaos that was happening under the nose of, and probably being encouraged by a certain pesky bird.

*****

As Grian watched Bdubs and Etho, he walked away from the kids leaving Bigb in charge for a moment and went to talk to Cleo. She was standing just below the Relationship and had her hands on her hips as she regarded the approaching blond.

"Okay, watchers are very poetic, so bear with me here." Grian said, taking a few steps back and fluffing his wings.

He waved his hands in a circular motion, and his white wings took on a slightly purple tint. He closed his eyes in concentration, and suddenly, an old, no, ancient book appeared in his hands. Grian opened his eyes and flipped through the book with deep concentration.

"Okay, nope, no, okay, here we go." Grian cleared his throat, and Cleo rolled her eyes. "'Sugary sweet, an ingredient to give to a hopeful murderer'. Okay, next, a 'green puff of cloud from a distance but close it is an individual thing' no idea what that means. 'A jewel from the deep not found lightly buried in dark stones' that's got to be a diamond. 'The color of your first life crystallized into a mountain'. Okay, last one now. 'A drop of the darkest rock born from heat and what you all thrive on'."

Grian closed the book, and Cleo pinched her nose. "What was that, Grian?"

"What do you mean?" Grian asked, "I didn't write this!"

"Okay, fine, Bigb, come here." Cleo called Bigb away from the children.

Bigb pried Ren off of his leg, dropped him by Joel, and raced away from the kids.

"Bigb can you -" Cleo said, but she was interrupted by Bigb's response.

"Yes." He gasped, "Please get me away from here, Joel is driving me crazy."

"Okay." Cleo smiled, and the two set off.

"Hurry Cleo!" Grian called after her. "I don't know what being a kid will do to them!"

Cleo waved in acknowledgment and started running with Bigb hot on her tail. Grian turned around to face the five kids and was immediately overwhelmed.