Please Read

This is not a oneshot, I know, but I wanted to just say thank you. I haven't hit a milestone or anything, so this might be a bit out of the ordinary. But I just wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone's comments. They're so supportive and kind, and I read every single one. Thank you for everything, for reading my book, giving me ideas, writing your own books, and supporting me. When I started writing on this here app, I NEVER in a MILLION years would've expected this many people to like it. So thank you. Whenever I'm in a writing rut, I'll look to my comments, remind myself how many people like my short stories, and keep going. You guys are the reason I write on Wattpad, and I just wanted to say thanks!

Thanks so much to all the support from everyone! Thank you. . .

glowingqcasxo (For All Of Your Motivation!)

Koalazeneatskiwi (For Your Support!)

Kababoom_69 (Your Kind Words!)

lyseloopooperscooper (Every Single Comment)

peskybird10 (The Kindness)

Icicle1131 (The Giran Corection)

7seavenseas7 (You Vote, SO MUCH!)

catsrjust2cool (Your Comments)

vanillavaniix (Your Voteification)

cxxyz_c0r3 (For Inspiration, THANK YOOOOU!)

Izzycat71 (It Was Totally Frozen)

KaciWarne (All Your Votes)

Kiera1843 (The Scottish Cheer- 🤣)

I hope I spelled them all good, and if I missed anyone, sorry, but still, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Your fellow Life Serise fan (Or fellow fanfic writer),
Star