Y6 ~ Katie Bell

Lately whenever Y/N and Draco would have a study session they would always end up in a heated makeout session. To put it more clearly they would meet later in the evening after classes and head to the library's study room and study on any subject Draco was struggling with that day. When Y/N would begin to ask about what Draco's been up to since he seemed to disappear a lot lately and looking as if he hadn't slept for days led to them hardly having time to be with one another besides meeting once a week aside from seeing each other in class. However, Draco would quickly shut Y/N's frequent questioning with a kiss and the rest is history.

Today was no different, Y/N was cut off after asking him what could lead to his lack of sleep from almost falling asleep in herbology class today. He just slept shut her up with a kiss to which she melted into wrapping her arms around his neck as he quickly lifted her by her thighs and wrapped them around his torso. Then in one swift motion would wipe off the entire table with one arm scattering their parchment paper, textbooks and quills on the floor before laying Y/N on the flat surface. Draco had detached his lips from Y/N giving her the ability to grasp for air before he attacked her neck once again causing her to moan uncontrollably, muffling her moans with his own hand as he slowly unbuttoning her school uniform shirt revealing her red lace bra but not pulling her shirt off completely. Just enough to expose the front, while then moving on to his own shirt leaving him bare chested for Y/N's hands to roam freely. As she unraveled his hair and touched Draco's sides which aroused him even further.

However, this is as far as they ever go, as they are always interrupted in the end. Either it be due to Draco having to leave for reasons unknown to Y/N, or due to almost being seen by others. Last time while Y/N and Draco were having one of their heated sessions in the corridors after hours they heard heavy steps known to only belong to Snape, to which Y/N quickly buttoned her half open shirt up and hid behind a pillar making her practically invisible at night unless you strained your eyes enough to see her hidden figure, but due to Draco's clumsiness, tripped over his rob that was on the floor with a half open shirt and unraveled hair and flushed cheeks. Snape had caught Draco in an unsightly state and outside the dorm rooms after hours. Leaving him to lose point for his house and recieve detention for a couple of days. Y/N always giggling at the memeorh, because she luckily wasn't seen and Draco was left alone to deal with the consequences. To his displeasure of course.

From then on they decided to end their late night randayviews and go to the library's study room for one on one alone time. Draco's hands laid flat on the table on either side of Y/N's face trapping her as she places both hands on either side of his cheeks for a less sloppy kiss. Draco seemingly rubbed Y/N between her lower region with his leg causing Y/N to slowly grow with excitement as the minutes went on. However, due to her misfortune had to stop midway as Draco caught a glimpse of his watch, seeing the time and leaving Y/N hot and frustrated as he got dressed. Y/N now composed and sitting on the table as she dangled her legs off the table with her arms and legs crossed as in a slightly irritable voice.

"Where do you think you're going in such a haste" Draco putting back on his vest.

"I told you I have privates with Professor Snape, he said I'm failing his class and need to improve if I want to pass the year," Lies all lies.

"I know but at this hour seems too strange to be," Y/N said, turning her gaze away from Draco, "You sure you're not going to go see another girl like I don't know…Pansy maybe." Y/N said mumbling the last part, to which Draco laughed at Y/N's childishness.

"Y/N you know you're the only girl for me," Draco said, finishing getting ready now gazing at Y/N's gorgeous figure even if she was looking away from him in an angered expression. She was a work of art even when angry. He walked towards her. "Pansy could never compare to you."