Y3 ~ Bloody Chicken or Bloody Idiot

Today was another day in Divinations class with Professor Trelawney, which Y/N wasn't very fond of but didn't dislike altogether, unlike Hermione. But Y/N didn't mind since she gets to enjoy all her classes now with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The two girls sat with one another in front of two empty cups of tea alongside Harry and Ron, who were seated on their left at a separate table. Y/N was deep in thought about when to meet Draco in the library's hidden study room. Lately, Draco has seemed very distant, along with Y/N's failed attempts to signal him to meet her at liberty without anyone noticing. Decreasing her daily visits to the study room. Y/N thoughts were cut short after hearing Professor Trelawney's voice.

"Miss Loveblood, please take a look at Miss Granger's tea leaves," Professor Trelaye said in her usual raspy voice with a slight tone of excitement. She wore round glasses enlarging her eyes, and around her neck was decorated with beaded necklaces that hung from her scrawny neck.

"Okay," she said as she picked up Hermione's teacup. She'd looked at the leftover tea leaves stuck at the bottom of the cup with a small puddle of tea still left. 'It looked like two heads, one figure seeming to have glasses. It's hard to tell from just tea leaves,' Y/N thought to herself. "It looks like two boys, I guess." She stated out loud.

"Well, Miss Loveblood, do you recognize these two figures? Can you see them clearly?"

"I don't think so," which was a lie. Y/N knew one of the figures was clearly Harry just from seeing the glasses, but the other figure wasn't as easy to decipher. She slowly allowed her eyes to drift to the side to be met with Harry's green round ones staring back at her. She reverted her vision once again towards Professor Trelowney.

"Miss Loveblood, that cup is meant for you. From what I can sense, you may be faced with a conflicting fate, having to choose between two individuals. Yes, I can see it now. You seem to have fallen in love, and so have they. However, you, in the end, will have to choose one. I wish you the best of luck, my dear; it will be tricky," she stated in a shaky voice while trying to give Y/N a crooked smile. But her words only caused blood to quickly rush up Y/N's cheeks, lowering her head shyly to hide her embarrassed expression.

The class sniggered, along with Ron and Harry's teasingly whistles. Adding more to the already awkward conversation. Y/N looked at Hermione, who smiled back at her and just shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back on her chair. Once the laughter died down, she went towards Ron, looking into Harry's cup, which ended with Harry having some sort of Grim, not paying much attention. Y/N was still trying to recollect her thoughts based on her tea leaves. 'Love, huh? Not only just one but two. Well, I don't know what love is exactly. So, I wouldn't be able to point it out when I'm feeling it. I don't have much to compare it to. Possibly, it's an infatuation with someone. Or maybe more admiration? I don't know if it's too much to process.' Y/N thought. With that, the class ended with Harry's omen of death.

...

After Divinations class, Y/N and Harry had a break between classes, and we sat on the grass area inside Hogwarts. When Y/N noticed a patch of blond hair walking in the hallways and noticed it belonged to Draco, she decided to follow after him without thinking.

"Sorry, Harry, I just remembered I left my monster book in the Gryffindor common room. I'll quickly get it before it gets too late. See you later in class," Y/N bolted right after Draco, not letting Harry register her words until she was gone.

Before Y/N was out of sight, Harry decided to follow closely behind her. The way Y/N acted left a weird feeling within Harry. Y/N knew that if she left her book in the common room, Harry would have gladly walked with her to retrieve it. Along with Y/N forgetting Harry was carrying both his monster book and hers, adding more suspicion towards her obvious lie.