Y5 ~ Caught

It had been a week since the new semester began at Hogwarts and today was another Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson with Harry, this time it would be conjuring a patronus however since Y/N already knew she took part in helping other students. Firstly with a demonstration.

"Y/N can you please conjure your patronus," Harry said, stepping aside to give Y/N more space since they were side by side in front of everyone.

However since Y/N knew how to conjure a Patronus with a wand her goal was to practice using magic without one. Each lesson with Harry was another opportunity to further strengthen the Loveblood ability. All students knew about Y/N's ability and weren't as shocked about her wandless magic as before, but were still in awe whenever she used it since it was rare to see her use it outside of the room of requirement.

"Alright, here I go" Y/N closed her eyes and thought about some of her happiness's moments, thinking of Harry, Draco, Ron, Hermione and all her loved ones until she yelled "Expecto Patronum!" without a wand.

In an instant a blue warm light appeared forming into a beautiful blue doe standing next to Y/N. Everyone looked in awe at the beautiful creature and as if on command started running around the room between each student causing them to be filled with giggles and laughter. Her patronus seemed to brighten the atmosphere, clearly being a strong patronus, however Y/N goal was forming one without the use of a spell. Once the doe returned to Y/N's side it gave her a small bow as Y/N gave it one in return smiling and saying "Thank you," before it dispersed.

"Beautifully done Y/N thank you, as you can see this is the Patronus charm to battle against dementors. You need to imagine in that moment one of the happiest moments you have experienced" Harry said walking towards the front of the class Y/N walked back with the rest of the students.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up." Harry instructed as he walked around the room.

"Expecto Patronum." George shouted. A magpie burst from his wand.

"A full-bodied Patrous is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents." Harry continued.

"Expecto Patronum." A horse leaped from Ginny's wand and danced around the room.

"Just remeber, your Patrous can only protect you for as long as you stay focused."

"Yes so Luna stay focused please ," Y/N said giggled at the absent minded girl walking around also assisting other students attempting to conjure their patronus.

Hermione laughed at the bright otter who was now jumping in circles in front of her.

Everything was going fine until a boom sounded through the room. All the Patronouses disappeared and everyone went silent. Another boom and the lights began to flicker.
The mirror wall behind me started to crack as the booms intensified. The glass fell after another boom and everyone raised their wands. Colin peaked through a small hole that was made. Another boom erupted through the room. Y/N inched closer to the hole alongside Colin to see Umbridge.

"I'll make short work of this." She squeaked before raising her wand to the door. "Bombarda Maxima!"

Harry pulled me to the side and against his chest just as the wall exploded pulling Colin towards myself in the process protecting him from the debri. Glass flew throughout the room. Umbridge and her Slytherin minions, whom she calls her Industrial squad, all stood there with smirks on their faces. Pansy had a tight grip on Cho, who was looking down shamefully, and Pansy showing a gleeful expression.

"Get them." Umbridge seethed.

The Slytherins marched into the room and grabbed us and our wands. Goyle ripped me from Harry's arms and pulled me down the hall to Dumbledore's office. Y/N tried to shake him off but he'd only grip tighter. Being taken with Harry to Dumbemores office. Once Fudge got to Dumbledore's office she began to speak.