Chapter 9: Confession

Começar do início

Lincoln: Every bones inside my body are broken beyond repair but it's slowly healing for some reason and burn marks from the lightning on my skin and fur... fuck... it's a fucking 3rd degree burn. That's gonna leave a mark.

I exhale my breath before look at my right paw and notices a ring on my index claw which means whatever happened on the rooftop was real and it was not a dream.

Lincoln: I can't believe I'm having a conversation with one of the Primordial Demon. Talking with an Overlord is one thing but a Primordial Demon? Not good for my heart and my mental health.

*CREAK*

I turn around to see what cause the creaking sound which turns out to be someone opening the door and the one who opens the door is none other than the owner of the room herself, Loona. I quickly lay down on the bed with the blanket cover my body before she notices which luckily she didn't notice it. I pretend to be still sleeping while letting out a small snore to deceive her.

*CLACK*

I can hear a glass sound which means Loona is holding some sort of a glass object and put it on the table.

*SPLASH*

I can hear a splashing sound which means in that glass object is covered with water. I can feel something wet touching my face which means

Loona: Please wake up, Lincoln. It's been a week since you pass out on the rooftop. We already patch you up but you still doesn't wake up. I know you can't hear me but I miss you, Lincoln.

Lincoln: *surprised* Wait what?

Loona: Whenever I feel bored or doesn't have nothing to do, I always look at the picture that I took in secret. Sometimes, I also use them to... *blushed cheek* jerk off.

Lincoln: *sweatdrop* Oh shit... Blitzo gonna kill me for real if he knows about this!

Loona: Ever since I met you, I never have this kind of feeling about another demon especially a Sinner. When you show us your Sinner form, this feeling become even more stronger. So strong that I always need to... masturbate on the bathroom when I'm alone. It's not your fault but mine. You're a great and an awesome demon that I've known in my whole life in here. I don't want to lose that trust and I don't want you to think I'm some sort of slut who needs a bone inside of here.

Suddenly, I can feel Loona cupping my left cheek with her paw. I can feel she gently rubbing my cheek in passion.

Loona: You're the most handsome Sinner that I have set my eyes on especially your hound form. Your charming smile...

I can feel Loona touching my lips and circling it with her claw.

Loona: Your amazing body...

I can feel Loona's paw going lower which is on my bandaged chest. I can feel her paw touching my chest while feeling my abs at the same time. For some reason, I hear a panting sound coming out from Loona's muzzle.

Loona: Lincoln... I want you... I want you so fucking bad... I need you to kiss me like I'm your lover... I need you to touch me like a couple should do...

I can feel Loona's paw slowly going lower and lower which I don't know where since my eyes are closed. Suddenly, I feel Loona's paw make contact with me but this time, it's near on my dick's area.

Loona: *pant heavily* I know you will hate me for doing this but... fuck... why do you have to be so fucking charming! Every fucking time I see you, I always imagines you to carry me like a princess and throw me into this bed. You at the top of me looking at me with those charming smile of yours before you put your lip on mine kissing passionately like a couple. Your paws touching every single part on my body. Your naked body intertwined with mine.

Suddenly, I feel something wet come out of nowhere on my chest. I don't know what this wet sensation is but I need to take a peak. I sneakily half open my eyes to see what is that sensation which turns out to be Loona, who is panting like a dog in heat, drooling all over my chest. I can see her eyes full of lust and her panting become more vicious.

Loona: Oh Lincoln ~. I need to have that dick of yours entering me ~. I want you to ravage my pussy with that dick of yours ~. I want you to show me who's the alpha on the bed ~. Lincoln... please help me with these urges on me ~. I know you will hate me for doing this but I would never take advantages of you. I will wait for the day to come when you accepts my love. If controlling my urges would fucking help me to get you in your pants, I will fucking do it.

I can see Loona's paw move away from my body before she turns her face towards mine which I quickly close my eyes before she notices.

Loona: Everyone miss you... I miss you...

*CHU*

I can't believe it. Loona is kissing me. Loona is kissing my cheek right now. Oh my fucking god, this is real. She have feeling for me. No wonder my sisters always said I'm slow regarding woman's feeling.

Loona: Have a sweet dream, Lincoln. Bye.

Loona rub my cheek for the last time before she stand up and walk out from the room. The moment I hear the door closed, I immediately wake up and let out a huge breath from the previous conversation.

Lincoln: Loona is in love with me... Damn... I can believe Loona of all demon actually in loves with me. I wonder what will Blitzo react if he found out about Loona's crush about me?

Imagination

Blitzo: You son of a bitch. You fuck my daughter? Eat this motherfucker!

Blitzo pull out his flintlock and relentlessly firing it towards me while I run away to dodge the bullet.

Imagination End

Lincoln: *shudder* Let's just hope that's not gonna happen in the near future.

I imagine what if me and Loona begin to date before my cheeks become red from it which I cover my face with my paw to hide the blush.

Lincoln: That would be nice if you ask me.

It seems Loona accidentally told Lincoln about her true feeling about him. Will Lincoln accepts her feeling or will he reject her feeling? That would be a mystery for now. Stay tuned for more! This is Ant1z0Ne. Peace out.