Chapter 9: Debt

His lips were soft, and I could taste the alcohol of his mouth. I quickly tried to move away, but Tae wouldn't let me go. He would hug me closer to him.

"Tae..."

He wouldn't listen to me. I began to get scared. What if he intended to do something else to me? I slowly began to move rougher away from him. How was nobody seeing this?

"Tae!"

I shouted frantically. Although the kiss had stopped, he still didn't let me go.

"Let me go, Tae. Please."

"No. You're going to go back to him."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Stay with me, y/n."

"Tae, no! Let me go!"

That's when someone punched him right in the face. He stumbled back letting me go freely. I landed back on my butt with the push someone gave me. That's when the other person began to attack Tae. A full on attack. My eyes widened.

"No! Stop! Stop it!"

I tried to stop the person. Then I smelled it. That expensive perfume that only one person in the entire school could afford.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook, please! Get off!"

He kept throwing punches at Tae. If he didn't listen to me, then I was going to have to get him off the hard way.

"Yah!"

I tackled Jungkook to the ground. I didn't know how I tackled that boy to the ground, but I did. He landed on his back with me on top of him. He looked into my eyes. I could see the fire inside of his eyes. It was vivid and fiery. His hands were shaking. I could see a little of blood on his knuckles.

"Jeon Jungkook. Stop. Please, stop it."

"STOP?! That bastard was abusing you!"

He screamed super angry back at me. With one arm, he pulled me off of him and stood up. He was going towards Tae, but I stood in front of him. My body shielding Tae.

"He's drunk. He doesn't know what he is doing."

"Really? Well, I'll make him know by waking him up."

"Why do you care?"

"What are you talking about? Move to a side, y/n."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

He looked at me with a stiff face. His jaw was locked and his hands were fists. I didn't back down even if his stare was petrifying and intimidating. Although my lips were blue and I barely had a voice, I didn't give into the giant buff bear before me.

"Please. Let's just go."

There was something in Jungkook's eyes. I don't know if it was regret or just simply nothing. Jungkook sighed and looked down. I felt my teeth shatter. My skin curled with every shiver.

"Fine. But..." He slowly made his way towards me. Tae was somehow still in the floor. He was mumbling something into the freezing snow.

Jungkook came so close towards me that his chest was over mine. His heat was so comforting. It blocked all the chilly waves of air away from my body. His lips moved next to my ear. Jungkook's warm breath made my neck hairs prickle up. I gasped a little scared. This boy could do anything.

"You will pay his debt with me." I can hear the grin in his voice. I don't know what he means by that. I don't even dare to decode the meaning either.

Jungkook grabs my lower back and swings me on to his arms. I let out a small high pitch scream and curl myself startled.

We start moving. I think he was taking us back to the cabin. But what about Tae? He was drunk and anything could happen to him. A wave of guilt washed over me.

"Jungkook, what about Tae?"

His breathing was rough, but he showed no signs of exhaustion. He smirked at me and just shook his head. This settled my anxiety on edge.

"Jungkook did you just hear what I said?"

"Calm down, Jesus Christ."

We arrived at our cabin. He didn't even bother with the keys and simply kicked the door open. My jaw dropped as my eyes widened. Was he even allowed to do that? Even if he wasn't, Jungkook showed no signs of caring either way.

Instead of heading to the living room or my bedroom, he took us right into his. He dropped me over his bed. I landed and quickly made it to the door. Well, that was stupid since his single hand was probably heavier than me.

Jungkook pulled out his phone casually and began to dial someone's number. The person picked up immediately. I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest annoyed.

"Five words. Go. Pick. Up. Your. Trash."

That's all he said to the other side of the phone before he shut it off and threw it in a bean bag on the other corner.

Jungkook grabbed both of my shoulders and pressed me against the wall. Not stiffly. Not harshly. Not roughly. Simply gentle.

We stared into each other's eyes. Our faces were just centimeters away from each other. It only took us one more movement to make our lips brush.

"J-Jungkook. What-" He placed a finger over my lips.

Although I wasn't fully comfortable, I didn't want to move away either. There was something about his scent. Not his cologne. This smell was his. His as in his natural scent. I had never smelled something more...beautiful.

"Look at me." He said. I hesitated before I looked deep into his eyes.

"How dare you come and ruin my perfect life, y/n?"

I didn't know what he was talking about. I looked at him completely confused. He noticed and pressed his forehead against mine.

"My life was perfect, but you had to came ruin it. And..." I closed my eyes. His tone at the end was a bittersweet.

"I'm grateful for that."

This was not making any sense to me. Jungkook looked desperate. It wasn't my fault he was talking gibberish.

He carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed me harder against the wall. In the space between us, I could hear how both of our hearts skipped beats.

Jungkook closed his eyes and pressed his lips against mine. At first I didn't react because I had no idea how. But Jungkook gave me a few seconds to either accept or decline his kiss. In three seconds, I decided to make the most overthrowing decision to my pride.

I kissed him back.