Chapter 10: Pre-confession

I woke up to a clinking sound. It was like kitchen dishes clinking. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in my room. Well, in my cabin room.

My head hurt. My mouth was dry and my legs tingled. Everything seemed foggy and unreachable.

What had happened the night before? I couldn't remember a single thing. Although I felt disoriented, I felt like something important had happened. But what? That itchy feeling wouldn't disappear. And I could smell a very weird smell too. Not a bad one, though.

I stood from my bed and walked to my door. I slightly opened it and peeked through. The living room was empty. The kitchen...it was spotless. Almost as if no one had been there in the first place. Then what had been those clinking noises?

I stepped out of my room and walked around. Jungkook's door was closed. I wondered if he was still asleep. Before I could check, I made my way to the bathroom.

After I finished washing my face, I stared at myself in the mirror. Something was different. I looked down at my clothes and let out a weird squeak. I was wearing...

Jungkook's clothes.

That's where the funny and familiar smell was coming from.

With a gasp, I completely took the shirt off (leaving me in only my bra) and opened the bathroom door. When I opened it, Jungkook was standing right there. His eyes on me. And mine on him. He was completely shirtless and in some warm sweatpants. While I was in some joggers of his and without a shirt.

My face went completely warm as I slowly grabbed the door and tried to close it back again, but his foot stopped it from being completely closed. I bit my lip and moved back as he pushed the door aside and walked in. I slowly stepped back and leaned against the sink. His eyes never left mine once. I knew I looked scared.

He had come so close to me, I could see every single eyelash in his eyes. He had long, dark and beautiful eyelashes. His lips were plump and tempting. They turned into a smile.

"Morning." I looked at him confused.

Why was he being so nice now?

That's when it hit me. Something had happened between us. Something that had made Jungkook's clothes end up with me and him being so nice.

"M-Morning."

"You look like you have something to say. Tell me." Wow. Was the oblivion that obvious on my face?

"Yeah. Um, what happened last night? Everything seems so misplaced." I looked down at my chest and saw nothing but my bra. That made me so uncomfortable. Not to mention that if someone were to walk in and find us, they would think wrong because Jungkook was shirtless, and I was half naked.

Jungkook snickered at my question. His eyes were dark and amused. I would truly never understand him.

"Jungkook?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. That's why I am asking."

"Well, your suppose 'friend', Taehyung, was trying to abuse you. Good thing I was there in time to save you, but you made so angry after that."

"What? Tae wouldn't have done that. And when don't I make you mad?" Jungkook snorted at the first part before wearing a small smirk that made his jaw line a bit bold.

"Think whatever you want, toad. After that, I brought you to the cabin and took you to my room."

"Why would you do that?"

He looked at me with a serious stare.

"I wasn't done."

"Okay."

"I took you to my room because apparently you owed me Taehyung's debt."

"What did he owe you?" I said confused. If what Jungkook had said was true, in what way did it involve Jungkook?

Jungkook grinned and licked his bottom lip.

"Anyone who harms you, will have to face me. And you protecting a low life, son of a bitch, shameless bastard like him, counts as hurting yourself."

Was I really hearing this? No. It couldn't be. I was still asleep. Jungkook would never say that to me. I was nothing to him. Nothing. He never cared for me, but if he was saying the truth, there was still one more question on my head that made my entire body tingle.

"A-And how did I pay that debt?" He let his forehead touch mine. Our noses brushed against each other. My heart raced. His did too.

Jungkook grabbed my waist and sat me on the sink counter. His hands placed my hands on his sculptured, hot, bare chest. I didn't know what to do or how to react.

"Let me show you."

His lips crushed against mine. Jungkook's hands played with the ends of my hair. I didn't know how, but my body reacted to his lips almost instantly and normally. Almost as if it was part of their daily routine. Almost as if they were accustomed to that.

Our lips moved slowly and smoothly. My arms slithered from his chest up to his neck and went around pulling him closer. I don't know where the need came from, but I just had to have him all. I had to have him without leaving anything out.

That's when I realized that I sincerely and genuinely had fallen head over heels for the mean, rude, cold, and the one and only heartless boy, Jeon Jungkook.