39. Until You Shake

"Wh..at?" She croaked out, looking towards him with teary eyes.

"Shot him right on his head."

"No..never...no." She whimpered, her throat clogging with tears and shooked her head violently as if it will convince him.

He held her hand which had the gun, it was shaking so badly, and targeted right on Daniyal's head.

"Kill him and I will divorce you right now."

"I don't wa...nt div...orce."

"But you've to kill him today Zahra."

"Please stop!"

She was horrified.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She cried out, her voice breaking.

"I already to...ld (hiccup) you I didn't wa...nt this marr...iage, I nev...er (hiccup) asked you to mar...ry me and you never ask...ed me whether I've some....one else in my hea...rt (hiccup) You said that you lo...ve me if it's rig..ht for (hiccup) you to ma...rry me against my will in my love then its also right (hiccup) for me to go with him in his love. I can't kill him. If you'll make me do that I'll kill myself!" She cried out, it was the first time in her life she was standing up for herself.

"I told you I married you to claim you as mine and about love, I fell in love with a fake version of yours. And are you sure you won't kill this bastard?"

"No, I won't, I'd never do that." she replied shakily.

"Fine with me." he said and took the gun from her hands, utterly confusing her and then took out his phone, calling Haseeb.

"Send the stylist in the basement" he ordered Haseeb on the phone and hung up the call.

"Moosa take him away," he pointed towards Daniyal, "and Shehryaar ask Amman to come to my office next morning." he commanded them both and they both left the area living her alone with him.

He held her chin, turning her head towards him and looked straightly in her fearful eyes.

"I feel like slapping the shit out of you Zahra" he muttered. "Why you're so keen on hurting yourself?" he asked, holding her chin.

"I...no..tt." she stuttered.

"Then why you keep messing with me? I told you I'd never let you go, still you ran away." he stated, his composure calm.

"You sc...are me." she replied, looking downwards.

"Eyes on me" he ordered and her eyes straightly shot up to his, "that reason is not enough to run away from me. I know you love Daniyal and that's the only reason for which you ran away again and played with my heart. Right Zahra?"

"I...I'm sor..ry."

"Yes or no." he firmly stated, ignoring her apology.

"Yes but-"

"I promise, you'll now not be able to love anyone else but me."

"This is not how love happens."

"This love will happen like that Zahra you'll fear me but you'll love me." he vowed and released her chin.

"Brace yourself Zahra, you have to fulfil your duty tonight. Remember?"

Her eyes widened but she nodded meekly, recalling her verdict that she had given that night. She had to do this tonight. It was going to happen and no one can stop him from doing so.

"Words"

"Ye...ss I reme...mber." she replied, her voice shaky.

"Good" he said and then the beautician came down to the basement along with Haseeb and Irtaza left the basement before saying something to Haseeb.