34. Confined by him

The sun was all set. It was morning. A new day has started but nothing was new for her. Whole night she wasnt able to sleep. The incident played in her mind on and on. She wanted to run away from him. She wanted to hide from him. She can't face him again. She was terrified now.

She didnt know why but she missed the old Irtaza, which was kind, caring and listened to all her demands and wishes. He had made her see heaven in the last two weeks of her life. She might have developed a liking towards him if Daniyal wasnt in her heart.

Daniyal

Her thoughts were messed up. She was extremely worried about his life. She had no idea how Daniyal will be able to escape Irtaza's captivity and this thought was haunting her more that what Irtaza would be doing to Daniyal. Irtaza's shirt was quite bloodied last night. Her life was totally crumbled. She wanted to get out of this mess.

And Irtaza's demand was a cherry on top. Last night she had answered him with a yes but with this thought was on her mind that she'll be escaping him, or telling everyone about him. But the latter option was a big fail.

She came to know about what power he held. He was the head, the 'sardar' of haveli and no member could question his direct order. And the smugness and confidence she saw in his form, made it all clear to her that he wont let her go.

She was still thinking about Haseeb's advice. First she was in a dilemma that whether she should confront Irtaza and tell him that now she'll love her uncondionally, forget Daniyal and stay loyal to him or not but after last night, she had decided to run away from him the first oppurtunity she gets.

Still she didnt know why there was a slight hope in her heart that she'll run and reunite with Daniyal. Still there was a hope. And after last nights incident she was not able to be with him alone, ever again.

He was so close. He was about to rape her but she was clueless what made him change his decision. But with this action of his, she knew she was not able to love him. So Haseeb's advise was dropped out of her options. She cant promise something to Irtaza which she's not able to do. She cant love him, rather she was extremely fearful of him.

She knew she was being extremely stupid by thinking that she'll be able to escape him but her messed up circumstances was making her do all of these things. She was just thinking. She knew this all cant turn into reality. She'll never be able to escape him but she wanted to be hopeful to give a slight comfort to her heart that there is still a hope.

Her hope was baseless but this baseless hope was providing a little solace to her, keeping her sane.

She thought that wedding night would never happen, that was the only reason for which she said a yes to him. She was clueless why she was denying him. There was no escape from him. Ultimately, she had to do this then why was she denying him? He was her husband after all.

She was numb, too numb to feel anything. She was breaking, everything was falling apart, her plan had failed but still she was hopeful.

Hopeful that a miracle will happen.

A knock on the door broke her trance amd she immediately cleared her tears which were flowing down and her mother entered into her room.