20. The plan

"What is it?" She asked.

"Listen," he took a deep breath before spilling out the whole plan which brewed up into his mind. "We have two weeks Zahra. Exactly after two weeks, we will be running away from your university. Running from haveli is out of options due to the security and Irtaza will not allow you to wander outside without him so the only option left now is your university. But Zahra within these two weeks you have to try your best to somehow gain his trust. If you have his complete and blind trust then no power in this world can stop us from implementing this plan. It is very risky. So far I've come to know about him is that he is a calculative man and if anyhow he finds you suspicious, even if only a bit of suspicion is present in his mind for you, we are unable to run. If he does not trust you completely, he will get a clue of our plan and then you will be doomed so Zahra you have two weeks to have his trust. His complete trust and after two weeks you will be mine again." He explained.

Zahra's mouth was hung open. Practically, Daniyal was asking her to break Irtaza's trust in her after completely having it. She has never suffered through betrayal but she had an idea of what the pain of betrayal feels like. She didn't want to betray him.

"Daniyal... it will break his heart. I can't do that. It will hurt him. I can stab him in the back. That's so low. It is already making me guilty" She voiced out her conscience.

"Zahra are you serious? He didn't feel any hurt or pain when he slapped you when he forced you into this marriage when he kissed you brutally. He didn't feel any remorse then how come you should feel any guilt or pain?" He exasperated.

"Daniyal he is he but I am me. I am nothing like him. If I will be exactly act like him then what's the difference between us? My conscience isn't allowing me to betray him, to break his trust after making him believe that I am trustworthy enough. I can't do that. It's so wrong."

"What's wrong with it Zahra?"

"This whole point of the plan is wrong."

"Zahra there is nothing wrong with it. Whatever you'll be doing for your survival. Tell me can you afford to live with him?" He coaxed. And that's from where the manipulation of her mind begins.

"No, I can't bu-"

"Listen to me Zahra first. He only wants you to pleasure him, to be his perfect wife. If you were not beautiful then he'd never have been attracted to you. It's just your beauty that allures him. He does not want your heart. He does not care about your emotions and feelings. He only cares about himself. And you're not sinning. Trust me you ain't committing any sin. It won't even affect him if you'll leave him. The day he will find someone more beautiful than you, that will be your last day in his life. He will throw you out like a piece of garbage. And Zahra moreover, do we've any other option left. Tell me? Do we've any other option other than this? You're doing all of this for your own survival Zahra. Try to understand. There is nothing wrong with it. And you're not backstabbing or betraying him, whatever you're doing is for your survival." He manipulated her and her naive mind easily believed in whatever he said.

Zahra was a girl who didn't trust anyone easily. She kept every feeling and emotion to herself. She was locked into her body. She had no friend besides herself. And when Daniyal entered into her life, like a candle in her dark life, her locked emotions on their own accord came out. She began to tell him everything. She started to trust him. It was him, just him whom she trusted blindly and no one else. And it was him, only him who could manipulate her mind.

"I understand Daniyal you're right. But I've no idea how will I do whatever you're saying? How will I make him blindly trust me?" She asked, still a pang of guilt hit her but it was suppressed as soon as her mind recalled Daniyal's manipulative words.