21. Remorse?

Daniyal was in his room thinking hard about the present situation. Zahra was on his mind day and night. He wanted to somehow get her out of that wretched haveli and out of Irtaza's paws. The day when Zahra told him the whole story that how Irtaza coerced her into this marriage, how he slapped her, how he forcefully kissed and how he spanked her, made his blood boil uncontrollably. His heart filled with the fire of revenge. Zahra was the love of his life and when he came to know somebody else apart from him have touched her, it made the fire of revenge sprout from the pit of his heart. He wanted to teach a lesson to Irtaza for touching his Zahra. And the day when Zahra told him that Irtaza had let her go to the university, brewed up a plan in his mind.

Striking at his weakest point!

Zahra used to tell Daniyal that Irtaza always warns her not to betray him and that's from where Daniyal got the hint that Irtaza does not trust someone easily. His weakest point is his trust. Breaking his trust will break him. That's why Daniyal forced Zahra to somehow have Irtaza's trust. He knew Zahra's conscience won't let her follow such a thing so he stuffed into her mind that whatever he is saying is right, he also knew that Zahra always trusts whatever he said so he manipulated her mind by making her think that she is doing nothing wrong.

He was the one who told Zahra to kiss Irtaza, though he didn't want that to happen he gulped it all down as it was a first step in misguiding Irtaza that Zahra has accepted this marriage and forcing Zahra that she has to kiss him.

Daniyal had already planned out everything. After running away from university, they both will be filing a divorce case against Irtaza and when Zahra will successfully get freedom from Irtaza they both will marry.

He was counting the days on his fingers that when the time will come and he will reunite with Zahra and marry her. He was already so happy.

"Lost in the thoughts of?" Shoaib asked while entering the room, breaking his trance.

"Someone."

"As in?"

"You know" He smiled.

"Hahhahaha I surely know. Zahra! How is she doing now?"

"Good. But you know she just keeps missing me." Daniyal answered dramatically.

"But I must be on her mind all the time," Shoaib muttered under his breath but Daniyal heard it.

He was referring to the harassment that he did with her.

"Brother please stop thinking about it," Daniyal said, understanding and misunderstanding the meaning behind his words.

"Ahh... ignore whatever I said." He said, shrugging it off.

"Listen I've to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

And then Daniyal told him about his whole plan of his that how he and Zahra will escape.

He never hides anything from his brother.

Shoaib was extremely shocked after listening to Daniyal's scheme, he was afraid for his younger brother.

"Brother Daniyal are you in your senses. He is a mafia boss. How you both can escape him?"

"And our father is in the police. Only his name would be enough for that Irtaza to run like a cat."

"Are you sure of it?"

"Yes, I am."

"Be careful then," Shoaib said and smirked internally, thinking that he once again will be getting some time with Zahra.

And then they both got engaged in their conversation.

It seemed like they both didn't know the real power of the mafia.