Queen Bee

Now for the Queen Bee chapter, I have a special appearance here. A female imp named Ember, she is an OC that my friend YourAuthor_Jade created for the Helluva Boss universe. Check out her other OCs for many other multiverses and interact with them.

Loona got invited to a party in the Gluttony Ring by Vortex. She was nervous since this was her first-ever party. Octavia offered to tag along to help her sister out, giving her something to get out of the mansion. Loona put some effort into her party look which was a simple maroon dress and black boots, she even wore her spiked collar and fingerless gloves. Octavia kept her beanie and boots but wore a simple T-shirt and jeans to make it look like she would fit in. A golden honey-colored car that Vortex sent arrived to pick up the girls for the party. The girls hopped into the car then the car drove away to the party at the Gluttony Ring.

As they drove straight out of the Pride Ring, the girls could see the sky slowly transferring to a yellow color with a hexagonal pattern across it. They were now in the Gluttony Ring. Loona looked down at her phone feeling nervous about the party. Octavia tapped her on the shoulder, "You ok Loona?" Octavia asked.

"Just nerves. That's all." Loona answered, "I haven't been to a party since the one where I was so drunk that I ended up being sick for a week."

"You have me now to keep an eye on you. And who knows? You might make some new friends." Octavia assured Loona.

The cart finally stopped at their destination in Gluttony. Loona looked out the window to make sure that the address was the same one that Vortex sent her. Octavia and Loona stepped out of the car to see a beautiful mansion that was full of imps and hellhounds partying it up inside. The mansion has a white and yellow color scheme and a possibly Retro-themed design. However, the windows on the doors and some of the windows are teal in color and are rimmed in gold, along with having one black spike on the orange orb of the building in a way that resembles a bee's stinger.

It is shown to be on a shiny gold walkway with stairs, along with some tropical orange/yellow trees near it, as well as having two plants that are in honeycomb-shaped pots. It is also shown to be near some small land of grass. Loona texted Vortex that she and Octavia were here for the party. Right on cue, Vortex waves over at them and walks over, "Loo-naaa! Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!"

"Tex!" Loona happily says, "Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me. And thanks for letting me bring Via along."

The three of them walked inside where hellhounds and imps were dancing, drinking, and partying to the loud music. Vortex then howled to announce the new faces at the party which caused a chain reaction for all the other Hellhounds to howl. Vortex left to get drinks for Loona and Octavia so the girls were left to mingle. Loona just stood there nervously until her eyes fell on a group of Valley girl-esque hellhounds that resembled Regina George and her Plastics crew from Mean Girls. Loona decided to try and join in on their conversation and try to make some new friends.

Octavia went to find Vortex when she bumped into a female imp who ended up spilling their drink all over her dress. "Oh, my Satan! I am so sorry." The female imp said in a panic.

The female imp was in her twenties about 6'1, wearing a red sweater, khaki shorts, and long hair, and her face had half-white marks on her along with white marks on her tail. "It's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going." Octavia said.

"I'm Ember, by the way." the imp said, introducing herself.

"Via," Octavia said to Ember.

The two parted ways just as a loud booming voice echoed all around. Octavia spotted a lot of imps and hellhounds gathering in a large disco room. There was even a bunch of rings and hoops all around the mansion. She spotted Loona and Vortex with drinks in their hands, standing by the stairs as every demon was cheering and hipped up. Loona didn't have much luck with those valley girl hellhounds. "You ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on." the voice shouted.