Father Knows Best

And Now I present to you... The King of Hell Himself, Lucifer! Plus I get to do Lucifer and Charlie's duet! It's my favorite song! I could listen to Jeremy Jordan's voice in that song for hours! Sorry, this one took so long. I would have posted it last week but I wanted it to be just perfect since this is my favorite Hazbin Hotel episode. And I had to help take care of my mom who came down with the flu. But yeah, for the Heaven episode, I'll do a reprise of Stayed Gone. But I may need some help with the lyrics.

With only a couple of months left until the extermination, Charlie struggled to have the hotel up and running to show everyone that redemption is possible. She had everyone minus Alastor and Kara meet in the lobby so she could figure out a plan. Vaggie woke up late and came down downstairs to a frantic Charlie who had a vision board lined with red thread on every drawing forming was looked like a spider web. Even Angel was worried about Charlie; she had bloodshot eyes, her hair was messy and wild, and she was muttering to herself. Vaggie could tell that her girlfriend stayed up all night working on this.

"Charlie? Sweetie, are you ok?" Vaggie asked.

"Nope, no! Not really! Haha!" Charlie said, having a nervous breakdown, "I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple of months left before the angels come." She laughs like a crazy person while her demon horns form.

As much as Vaggie hated seeing Charlie spiral, there was one other option that could help with the hotel. Of course, Vaggie knew Charlie was gonna hate the idea. "Maybe it's time..."

"No."

"To ask..."

Charlie grabbed Vaggie's face, "Don't say it!"

"Your dad." Vaggie finished.

Charlie groaned hating the idea of asking her father for help. Vaggie knew that, but they needed every advantage to make the hotel work. However, Charlie was reluctant to ask her dad for help since they weren't close. She mostly didn't want to do it because he was the reason the exterminations were happening. That is until Charlie had an idea, her father could hook her up with a meeting with Heaven. She figured that if she could talk to someone who isn't Adam the Asshole, they might listen. Charlie picked up her phone and scrolled through her contacts until she found her father's number. She was hesitant to call him.

"Charlie, you good?" Andy asked Charlie.

"She just has daddy issues." Husk stated before drinking from his 'Fuck Mondays' mug.

"No, we just have never been close." Charlie answered, "After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like, needs me to do something."

"So, daddy issues." Victoria bluntly said.

"The Devil himself? It would be nice to meet the head honcho of Hell." Kara said.

"The ultimate bad boy," Nifty said, holding her knife and giggling like a gremlin. "I bet his scary."

Angel plucked the knife from Niffty and hid it, just in case. Charlie took a deep breath, pressed her father's number, and waited. After a few seconds, her father answered and the two of them exchanged pleasantries. Charlie then got to the point where she told her father that she had a big ask. She told him that she wanted to speak to Heaven, someone higher than Adam. Lucifer quickly said no to Charlie which made Charlie groan. She told her father that she never asked him for much but she needed him because the hotel was important to her. Charlie then invited her father to the hotel to see what she was trying to do.