R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Find Out What It Means To Me

Within a few days, things have been looking up at the hotel. However, there was still a little tension in the air. Even after Pentious, Arackniss, and Jackie left the hotel, Monty still needed to spy on them. Charlie had Razzle and Dazzle hang up a banner to celebrate Monty's first week at the hotel. Vaggie and Kara saw that Monty was trying to see what Arackniss and Pentious were up to from the hidden cameras on his tablet. Vaggie snatched the tablet from Monty, "You can not spy on other demons! Even if they are your exes." Vaggie stated.

"Maybe instead of spying. You should, I don't know, get to know the others more." Kara suggested.

Monty looked over at Husk who was drinking and glaring at Monty. Angel looked up from his phone and flipped Monty off. Andy and Victoria just shook their heads and looked away from him. But Niffty was dusting but then looked at Monty with a manic smile. "I think I'll pass," Monty said.

"Well, you need to trust us." Vaggie pointed out.

"But I don't," Monty said.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie suggested, excitedly.

"That sounds perfect. But you guys might have to do it without me. Carmine's called an Overlord meeting to discuss the upcoming Extermination. Speaking of Overlords, I gotta grab Alastor." Kara said then walked away.

Kara headed upstairs towards Alastor's room; she knocked on the door, waiting for Alastor to answer. When he didn't, Kara opened the door only to find Alastor sitting at a table in what looked like the bayou, eating a grown dead deer. Alastor looked over at Kara while eating a piece of the deer. "Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast." Alastor stated.

"Finish it later. We have a meeting to get to." Kara said.

Alastor summons his cane, and then he is ready to leave. Kara cringed seeing the dead deer, dripping blood from its mouth and flies buzzing around it. "How does he eat that?" Kara muttered then joined Alastor.

After Kara and Alastor left, Charlie and Vaggie had everyone gather in the lobby to discuss the activities for the day. Charlie explained to everyone that she noticed that there was a little tension in the hotel which might turn into something that'll interfere with what she and Vaggie are trying to do. So she and Vaggie came up with the idea of doing trust exercises to help ease the tension. Behind her and Vaggie was a makeshift stage that Charlie built for the exercises. But not everyone was interested in the exercises. Husk mostly grumbled a little seeing the stage set up.

"I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps," he muttered.

"Oh, I will," Angel said, with a smirk, and put his legs on Husk's lap. "But it's cash up front, and I know Miss Virgin won't be interested and Irish Snake can't afford me."

"Gross! How are you and Arackniss related?" Monty questioned.

Vaggie was all set to get started but Charlie suggested that she could lead this exercise by herself. Charlie trusted everyone and she figured that Vaggie would know how to build up trust properly. Vaggie was lost for words but Charlie had complete faith in her girlfriend. Vaggie suddenly went into drill sergeant mode, explaining the first activity. "We are starting with trust falls. Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backward, while the rest of the group catches you."

Charlie excitedly volunteered to go first which Vaggie was happy to grant. She said that she loved everyone in the room. She then folded her arms on her chest and proceeded to fall backward off the stage as Vaggie caught her in her arms. Charlie said that it made her feel good then she told Angel to go next. "This time everyone needs to catch him. Unless you want me to hurt you." Vaggie threatened with her spear.