Murder Family

Mrs. Mayberry had been a good person her whole life, she used to be an elementary school teacher and was working that day. Until the students remind her about her husband's birthday, she logs into the computer to wish him a happy birthday. However, when she does, she is in shock to learn her husband is having an affair with another woman. Mrs. Mayberry snaps and storms off in full rage. She violently attacks the mistress. Her husband tries to stop her, but Ms. Mayberry shoots her rifle at him. To her horror, the computer in her home and classroom are on, and her students have seen everything. She then takes her own life with the gun.

Mrs. Mayberry is pacing around the room of Blitz's office as she continues, "You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world! After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here."

Now here she was, at I.M.P. in Blitz's office wanting them to kill the last of her unwanted victim. "I mean was she hot 'cause I'm having a hard time understanding the impromptu melodrama you just spat at me tits." He sat back a tad more when he saw her growl, "I don't think you get how we're operating down here. See we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of a death frankly are all probably down here in hell with you.

She threw her wasted cigarette on the floor and grimaced "Not all of them. That whore survived. Now they all call her a hero. Through all those talk shows and donation bull shit she made so much cash. Getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to her! SHE IS NOT A HERO!"

Blitz got a little too uncomfortable when Ms. Mayberry got too close to his face with an angry face as she slammed her fists on his table. In a panic, Blitz rapidly pushed a button under his desk to get Moxxie's attention. Outside Blitz's office, Moxxie had a few alarms attached to his desk. Alarms for like, more coffee, a horny client, a client giving birth which would also work if Blitz was about to go into labor. One for if Stolas showed up, and one for a deranged client which is the button Blitz was pressing to get Moxxie and Millie into the office. But they were a little busy, Moxie was trying to practice his aim on a photo of a human family with the crossbow, but he was shaking.

"Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only hellhound!" Millie said, brushing his shoulders.

Loona was lying across the sofa, holding the picture of the human family up for him, "Wow. I feel sooo loved here." She retorted, still looking at Voxtagram or Voxchat stories and whatever else.

"Just take a deep breath and let it out!" Millie instructed Moxxie, sweetly.

Moxie didn't have the heart to fire at the photo. Seeing those humans as a happy and loving family, made Moxxie have doubts about killing the family. Millie stated that this is what the client wants. Maybe like a shitty dad...Or a mob family. That's understandable." Moxie said pulling an Italian mafia accent. "But to eradicate an innocent- seemingly innocent- upper-middle-class family's bloodline!"

Loona angrily says, "Hey! You don't know they're innocent."

Loona then points to each person in the photo, "This kid probably sets dogs on fire... Maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online... And this guy... this guy definitely watches."

"Exactly. Humans are full of secret nasties. It's why so many of them end up here," Millie says.

"But—" Moxxie says, about to protest.

But Millie interrupts him, "Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox." She then cuffs her husband's cheeks and shakes them, "Killing who were paid to is our business. Shot a target."

She then kisses Moxxie on his cheek and steps back. After that moment, Moxxie aims the crossbow at the target. But Blitz burst the door to his office which startled Moxxie. He ended up pulling the trigger and the arrow started to bounce around the room, hitting the computer, the photo, and the leg of the aquarium filled with electric eels. Blitz caught the arrow before it hit Ms. Mayberry. Then the eel tank tipped over spilling water and the eels onto the rug which caused the eels to generate electricity and set the place on fire. Thankfully everyone got out safe and sounded, Blitz even gave Mayberry a deal where she'd get her first kill for free in 24 hours.