Hello Rosie

And yes, I kept the title of the episode, mostly because it reminds me of Hello Dolly, so it stays. I meant to post it two days ago, but I got so busy helping with commencement that I couldn't post it. So I'm doing it today and I happened to be almost done with the Queen Bee chapter so, a two-chapter day!

Things between Vaggie and Charlie have gotten tense after the meeting with Heaven. Especially when Adam revealed that Vaggie was an exorcist angel in front of the entire courtroom and Charlie, now Adam was planning to attack the hotel and everyone Charlie cared about first then go after every other demon in Hell. Molly decided to stay the night in the hotel to keep an eye on Angel. Now with everyone back at the hotel gathered in the lobby, Vaggie told everyone what happened in Heaven and that she was an exorcist angel. Charlie didn't come down to the lobby; she stayed up in her and Vaggie's room feeling depressed.

Niffty couldn't help but ask Vaggie questions about her being an angel. "So, like, where are your wings?" Niffty asked.

"Niffty, I don't have..."

"Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?" Angel joked.

That got him a smack upside the head from Molly. "Ok, any other questions?" Vaggie asked, still annoyed with Angel's joke.

"I got one." Husk stated, "How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?"

"It's not Charlie's fault. Angels are just..." Vaggie trailed off.

"Hypocrites?" Kara asked.

"Heartless pricks?" Andy guessed.

"Difficult," Vaggie answered. "But Charlie's trying her best."

"Well, her best is turning out real well so far," Husk said, sarcastically.

While everyone else was chatting about what to do about Charlie's next move on how to deal with Heaven, Alastor took the opportunity to sneak away in the shadows and up to Charlie's room. No one noticed Alastor slip away; except for Kara who knew that Alastor was up to no good. She ran upstairs without anyone seeing her then she made her way to Charlie's room. She could hear Charlie sobbing; Charlie was still heartbroken about Vaggie being an angel and lying to her. Kara opened the door and saw Charlie wrapped in a blanket sobbing, Razzle and Dazzle were by her side holding a box of tissues.

Kara walked over to Charlie's bed and then yanked the blanket off Charlie, causing her to fall off the bed in surprise. Charlie got up from the floor, "What was that for?!" she shouted.

"To snap you out of your crying sess. Charlie, everyone is downstairs waiting to hear your next plan." Kara said.

Just then, Alastor materialized into the room, and he did hear what Kara said. "Now, now, is any way to act after Charlie here picked a fight with all of Heaven and doomed everyone she loved," he said as a joke.

Charlie groaned at Alastor; she had enough on her mind without hearing Alastor's sadistic idea of a joke. She turned away but Alastor popped in front of her, startling her. Charlie didn't even want to face everyone since she felt like she had failed them all. Alastor lay on the bed, kicking his feet up in the air, listening to Charlie bag on herself. Kara put her hand on Charlie's shoulder and told her that she hadn't failed anyone. "Kara, I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse. At least they don't go around giving false hope." Charlie said in a sad tone.

"No, you're not. Alastor here is at least a big softie when he hates to admit it." Kara joked.

That made Alastor's ear twitched. "Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you." He said with a smile.