What is this Feeling?

It had only been a week since Stella was kicked out of Stolas and Octavia's lives; things couldn't have been better. Stolas stopped drowning his pain and suffering in wine and beer from Stella. He was healthy and happy again; so was Octavia. She still suffered from nightmares and panic attacks whenever Stella tried to come over. However, Blitz would stop by now and then, Octavia liked having him over since he would make her smile. Stolas's heart fluttered when he saw Blitz playing with Octavia. This was what he wanted for his daughter; to have a normal loving family, even if that meant being with Blitz.

Blitz still had his killing business to tend to, but he still found himself coming over to Stolas's place to check on them. He wasn't sure if it was Octavia's smiles or just seeing Stolas again but there was just something that made him come back. Every time Stolas would be near Blitz, he would get all nervous and blush a bit.

Blitz found himself at the Karaoke Club in Pentagram City just to clear his head. He was on his fifth beer when Kara decided to pop over to check on him. "You know, drowning your feelings in beer won't help," she stated. "And you know I had to put a limit on you, Blitz after what happened last time with your breakup with the pop star whore."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm well aware," Blitz said, trying to brush off Kara.

The imp tried to grab another beer, but Kara cut him off before he got too drunk and caused another mess in her club like last time. He complained to the Hellfox that he was drinking there. Kara had to drag Blitz to one of the rooms upstairs in her motel part of the club to talk to him about why he was drowning his feelings in beer. Blitz mostly spilled his guts about Stolas, the divorce, and the strange feelings he was feeling around Stolas. She knew exactly what Blitz was feeling, he was falling for the Goetia Prince. The poor imp had more failed relationships than a teen heartthrob.

"So? Demon Royalty? That's a new one." Kara commented.

"I am not falling for Stolas, okay, I already fucked up his marriage. He has a kid to take care of. He didn't need a poor imp like me into his life." Blitz stated.

Kara slapped her forehead and shook her head in disbelief. "Sure, and I'm dating Valentino. Blitz, I know you always came into the club with one-night stands all the time until you dated the pop star. Then you came here to drown your sorrows in beer after the breakup. And now, here you are, drowning your feelings for Stolas in beer. Honestly, I know love when I see it, and you, my friend got it bad."

"Oh like you were in love." Blitz mocked.

"I was. A long time ago. But he turned out to be an asshole who cared more about money than the real me." Kara stated. "I'll tell you what. Invite Stolas tonight here at the club for Lovers Night for a little trial date. If you have feelings for Stolas, you'll at least give it a try. If I'm wrong, then I'll leave it be. Deal?"

Blitz took her deal and agreed to take Stolas on a date at the club. When Blitz arrived at the Goetia castle, he knocked on the door and then he got tackled by Octavia in a hug. Stolas came out just then and managed to get his daughter back inside. "Blitz, what brings you here?" he asked.

Blitz fumbled with his words for a bit before finally asking Stolas if he would come with him to a club in Pentagram City tonight. A small blush crept across his face when Blitz asked him out for a date. Stolas told Blitz to come inside and give him at least a few minutes to get ready for their little outing. Blitz kept Octavia company while waiting for Stolas to get ready. It took him at least twenty minutes to finish getting ready from choosing an outfit and putting a little bit of makeup on. When Stolas walked downstairs towards the living room where Blitz was waiting for him, he was sure that this would impress Blitz. Blitz took one look at Stolas and his jaw dropped.