She was expecting the same in Arya's case. Mini went in Arya's classroom holding Arya's hand where her class teacher was waiting for them. "Welcome to the meeting Ms. Mini. These are Arya's result." Said the teacher.

 Mini took the progress card from her and was shocked to see that Arya had failed in two subjects. "What..how..Arya..failed...how?" Mini couldn't frame the sentence due to shock. 

Arya looked down guilty while teacher continued, "She used to be a good student in all subjects but I don't know what happened she is lagging behind in maths and science since sometimes. Her homework of these two subjects is always incomplete. I also wrote a note in her diary regarding it. Next day she brought the note signed by her grandmother." Replied class teacher. 

"Note what note? She didn't show me any note...signed by grandmother...Arya did you ask Biji to signed the note for you? Arya looked guilty and nodded in yes.

 "why Arya why you didn't show it to me? Asked Mini confused as to what could be the reason behind Arya's act. 

"Veer Balika, first I thought to show the note to you and tried also but then you were very busy these days. Either you would be at the restaurant or in some meeting and I heard from Biji that you are working very hard day and night. Sometimes you don't even come in night from the restaurant. I thought you are already worried so I should not trouble you more." Replied Arya innocently. 

Mini gasped hearing all that. She couldn't even scold Arya after that. She didn't know Arya cares for her so much. And what did she do? She neglected her duties towards Arya. Its because of her that Arya had to face such embarrassment.

"See Ms. Mini, Arya is basically a good student. She is good in all other subjects but I think mathematics and science is becoming difficult for her. I try to focus on weak students but in a class full of students it is not possible to give personal attention to anyone student. Arya just need some help from you. Its only internal exams. It marks wont be added to the final result. And there is still a time for finals." Explained class teacher. 

Mini was still in a process to digest the fact that Arya failed and she didn't even tell about her problems because Arya thought that her Veer Balika was working very hard hence should not be burdened with more worries. How can a 5 year old think like that. Arya must love her by all her heart and she ought to be selfless to be like that. 

When Mini continued to look lost in thoughts the class teacher asked Arya to go out of the classroom and she said to Mini, "Ms. Mini look, I know that Arya doesn't have her parents by her side and you being her sister is her legal guardian. I understand the whole situation for you is not that simple but please try to give more time to Arya. She may not discuss her problems with you but you have to find out by your own. You have to think like her mother." Mini nodded in yes and went home with Arya.

"Veer Balika, you are not angry with me right?" asked Arya who was worried seeing her Veer Balika so lost. 

"No Chhutanki, why would I be angry with you? Asked Mini coming out of her thoughts. 

"Because I failed in two subjects. I embarrassed you in front of my teacher" said Arya looking down in guilt. 

"No Chhutanki, you can never embarrass me. You always make me feel proud. But I am upset why you didn't tell me that you were facing problems in your studies?" asked Mini a little hurt. 

"I said na, I didn't want to you to worry about my problems as you are already working very hard." Explained Arya. 

"Chhutanki, for me, My first and foremost responsibility is you. Nothing matters more to me than you. No matter how busy I am, for you I will always be free." Assured Mini.