Chapter 15

"I've never seen you wearing your spy uniform or whatever it's called. Expect that one day you guys came to our house." Namya said.

Logan was still driving following Liam.

"Yeah?"

"You look better in that uniform. I mean have you seen yourself? You dress like a punk." Namya said in a joking manner.

"I don't need someone like you to tell me what I look good in or not."

"I think I will, at least just to piss you off." Namya said.

"Is your phone doing okay?" Logan said, mocking her.

Namya rolled her eyes. "Quiet."

Logan laughed.

God, his laugh is contagious, Namya thought.

Liam pulled up to the parking lot. All of the women got out of the car. Sonu and Iniya watched Logan pull up and park next to them.

Logan got out of the car quickly. Namya was still sitting in the car. She rolled down the window and looked at Logan. "Are you going to open the door or what?" Namya said.

"Yeah lil bro be a gentleman." Julianne said.

Logan groaned and went back and opened the door. "Thank you Logan." Namya said satisfied. Logan slammed the door. "Next time I should just leave you locked up." Logan said, laughing at her.

"You are so annoying." Namya said.

As they went inside the mall, Iniya was already doing her routine window shopping. Her eyes sparkled and shined as she went to each store. Looking at every expensive thing they had in the store.

"Oh my god look at this perfume!" Iniya said, holding it to her wrist and spraying some to smell.

Julianne was looking at the bags and Sonu was looking at the shoes. Liam and Logan were talking and Namya was walking around taking everything in.

"What's that?" Alex said, walking up to her. Iniya put the perfume down. "Oh it's just perfume. It smells so good." Iniya said, cringing at the price of it. "Do you not want it?" Alex said, confused.

"I mean just look at the price of it." Iniya said, chuckling.

Alex took the perfume and looked at the price. "Shit."

"I know."

"It's so cheap."

Iniya looked at him in disbelief.

"I'll buy it for you." Alex said, giving the perfume to her. It smells of roses.

"Are you joking?" Iniya said. They both started to walk around the store. "Why would I be joking about that?" Alex said, smiling at her.

"Stop flirting with me." Iniya said, rolling her eyes bashfully. She couldn't believe this bastard.

"Sometimes you have to help out the unfortunate." Alex said, chuckling.

Iniya pushed him. "Don't play with me." she said.

Alex laughed.

"So this is what you like to do. Shop til you drop?" Logan said, annoying her.

"Please just shut up, I don't want to hear that coming out of your mouth again."

"Make me."

Namya took a dress off the rack and held it up to her chest. She looked into one of the mirrors they had in the store.

"What do you think?" Namya said, checking herself out. It was a sparkly white dress that's flowy.

"Te ves hermosa"