Chapter 7

Iniya looked at Alex surprised. But she was in the moment she didn't care. She had her first kiss with Alex. She couldn't believe the man that pissed her off so much was now kissing her. Iniya pulled away. "Tell me why. You have your fair share." Iniya said, trying to catch her breath.

"You're so beautiful you know that?"

Alex said, putting her shirt back on. Iniya's heart was beating fast. She hated that he was so good at making her nervous. She would get Alex one day for this. Iniya put her shirt back on and looked at him seriously as if she hadn't just kissed him. She wanted to forget she even did that. Alex was a confusing man. "I want the information. I need to know why you hid the location. We could have killed Orgain and the others by now." Iniya said, looking at him. Alex sat up straight in his office chair. "I'm afraid my explanation isn't helpful." Alex said, putting his foot on the table. Iniya rolled her eyes when he did this. "We 'worked' for the organization for about a year. I can still recall what it looks like on the inside but I can't recall the outside of the building." Alex said.

He pulled out a cigarette out of one of the drawers and lit it with a match that was on his desk. "So? How can you not remember what it looks like or where its located? You worked there for a year." Iniya said trying to make sense of what he had just told her. "You see just a week and a half ago they found out we were actually spies. As Me Liam Henry and Logan escaped it was to late. When we were running out the building we didn't make it in time. I'm not sure what it was, but they did something in that period of time to make us forget about the organization.
While it didn't work, we can't recall where the location is or what it even looks like. It's a miracle I can even recall what the inside looked like since they shut down our memory of the organization." Alex explained. Iniya nodded. She took note of this.

They must have used a drug, amnesia so they couldn't infiltrate the building. Iniya got up from the chair. "Thanks." Iniya said seriously as she was about to leave. She then looked at alex. "Just to let you know you're now in debt to me." Iniya said sternly then left his office. "Really?" Alex said to himself as he took out the cigarette out of his mouth.

Iniya went upstairs. She saw Namya soaking wet walking in the hallway. She ran up to her. "What happened?!" Iniya said, concerned. "I just found out they have a pool." Namya said, showing her excitement. Iniya was surprised. "What? In the back?" she said invested. "Your clothes?" Iniya said, looking up and down.

Namya was soaked. "Long story." she said, chuckling. "I found out that they don't know the location. They were drugged when the organization found out they were spies." Iniya said. "Seriously?" Namya said. Julianne then came into the scene. She was eavesdropping. "So what do we do now?" Julianne said. "We need to find out online or in person any information that can lead us to the location of the organization." Iniya said. They all nodded.

Iniya was in her room looking for her laptop when suddenly she remembered that she didn't have it. All their belongings, especially their electrons were burnt to a crisp. This was going to take even longer because of that. Iniya sighed.

Julianne was in her room writing down ideas for what they should do after they find the location. Liam then walked in. Julianne turned to see who it was. "Have you seen Logan?" Liam said. "I haven't. Why?" Julianne said. "You guys said you needed laptops. He was the one to buy them online." Liam replied. "Isn't he in his room?" Julianne asked. Julianne then proceeded to call Namya. Maybe she would know were he was. "Hello Namya? Do you have an idea of where Logan is?" Julianne asked. "He's dead." Namya replied. Julianne flinched hard and threw her phone on the ground. Liam jumped. "What is it?!" He said picking up her phone.

Julianne's phone started buzzing uncontrollably. Liam ran out of Julianne's room and threw the phone far out of the house. Julianne followed. Her eyes widened. "Why the hell did you do that?!" Julianne said. Her phone then exploded. It wasn't a heavy explosions they had witnessed before but it was still dangerous. Suddenly Namya was in the hallway and was about to go into her room. "Namya!" Julianne yelled. Namya looked at Julianne and Liam. "whats going on?" She yelled back. It echoed through the halls. "Logan's dead?!" Julianne said panicking. "Hes what?!" Namya said running up to them.