Chapter 11

The lights flickered. The robot came closer. Zander. It started to bolt to them, making them dodge quickly. They started to shoot the robot. Lola came back. It seems like it was now just the robot.

Where the hell did Hikomi go? Lola thought. She knew he was a traitor but still it didn't make sense why he left. And he even helped her with the poison.

Every shot they made wasn't good enough. The robot dodged it multiple times. Liam grabbed the robot by the arms and tried to kick its brain that was attached to its head.

"Let go of it!" Lola yelled. It was too late. Julianne's flashlight was blinking. The arms of the robot had blades attached to it.

SLICE

Liam fell to the ground waving his hands around in agony. His hands were filled with deep cuts from the blade and there were even some blades sticking out of his hand.

Logan started to shoot again. Julianne turned off the flashlight. She went behind the robot then turned the flashlight on again and kicked it. She realized the robot couldn't do anything if it was purely dark.

"Why the hell did you turn off the light?" Iniya said. "The robot can't sense anything in the dark. Just go behind it when its dark then turn on the light again." Julianne said tossing the light to Iniya. The robot fell on the floor. There was a vrrr sound coming from the robot. It was destroying the ground from its blades and chainsaws. Iniya and the others started to shoot the robot.

The lights came back again. Namya looked outside. All the city lights were back on. They looked at the robot. It had stopped moving.

Lola grabbed the robot. "What are you doing?" Iniya asked. "I'm going to bury this thing, light it on fire. Wipe this disgusting thing from the face of this planet." Lola said.

"Let us help." Alex said. All of them carried the robot outside and went out of the gate. They helped her put it in the back of her car. Lola closed it.

The wind was strong and powerful. It played along with the womens hair and flowed past the guy's clothes. It was a cold night.

"Bye." Iniya said, waving at Lola sadly. Julianne went back to the house. She knelt down and started checking Liam's hand. Tears fell from his cheeks. Although he was crying he didn't make a sound. "Shit someone get a first aid kit." Iniya said as she walked in. Liam and Alex were laying down. Alex in particular was in terrible shape.
"Going to the hospital everytime we deal with the organization isn't ideal." Namya said. They were in the kitchen and Namya was giving wraps to Julianne and Iniya. "Seriously we cant keep getting injured everytime we meet them. Its going to be a long time before we really stop them and we need to keep ourself in decent shape by then." Namya said, looking at Alex and Liam. Iniya nodded. They couldn't continue with the fight of the organization and each time got injured. At least if they did get hurt it should be something minor.

Iniya looked up at Alex and the others. "That time you came to our house, we asked you to explain why you didn't die the time we shot you in that cafe the first time we encountered you. You said it was because of the bullet proof vests." Iniya said, looking at liam. "Where are the vests? And maybe we could wear more protection under our clothes. We've just been going without anything but weapons." Iniya said.

"I agree. After we treat you guys, we do need to so something about what Iniya said." Julianne said. Julianne continued to wrap the bandages around liam's hands. "OW OW OW." Liam said each time Julianne tightened the bandage. She rolled her eyes.

The windows of the house thankfully hadn't broke from the invasion. The floor near the front door of the house was cracked badly which they needed to fix. They were glad nothing too bad destroyed there house. Well except for the fact they had a random hole in the roof in the middle of the hallway.