Chapter 1

A group of young adults were crowded around the cashino. It was late at night in Los Vegas with people outside the city talking, smoking, eating at the most expensive restaurants. Inside the golden building with lights that pierced through the dark and starry night was a whole cashino. There are  games of everything you could imagine. Card games, poker and roulette. The lights are low, and there is a palpable energy in the air. The smell of fine food and drinks fills the room.

The people seem to forget their worries as they lose themselves in the excitement of the games. The sound of dice rolling, cards shuffling, and coins clinking, mixes with the sound of laughter and conversation. This is a place where people come to have fun and forget their troubles, for a few hours at least.

Amongst all the beeps and blinks and buzzing lights coming from each stall and game were a group of fancy young adults. They were laughing and yelling at each other. One was drinking, one was trying to find her lip gloss in her designer purse, one was playing pachinko, and the other was drinking an expensive shot.

Suddenly one of them hit the jackpot for a small amount of money. "HELL YEAH!" Julianne screamed at the top of her lungs. She was playing pachinko and had gotten some good money out of it.

Pachinko is a mechanical game originating in Japan that is used as an arcade game, and much more frequently for gambling. It was the young woman's favorite game for its cute icons and lively lights and buttons.

Julianne is sneaky and skilled at playing gambling games, has a competitive spirit and a sharp mind. With her ability to read people and situations, she can quickly assess who is vulnerable and easy to manipulate, and how to take advantage of them with her cunning and stealth.
She enjoys the thrill of the chase and the rush of winning, and she always has one eye on the prize. With her strategic thinking and sly methods, she is a formidable opponent at any gambling table, always ready to make a risky bet or a bold move that may secure her the victory. She's sneaky when it comes to it and is very competitive.

She was wearing a white dress with diamonds flaring in the middle of her dress. It was sparkly and bright light gold, and she wore white heels with gems to match.

"Okay okay you won. Seriously la madeleine is going to close soon." Iniya said. She was wearing a sexy red dress, an elegant rip up on her thigh showing a bit of skin, her heels were high and intimidating flawless and no dent to be seen. She was the one taking shots and she was ready to go to her favorite restaurant, la madeleine.

She didn't understand Julianne's obsession with pachinko; she preferred classier games like blackjack and poker.

Sonu on the other hand was different. She didn't fancy gambling as much as the two. She was more into smoking a few with her blood red wine. She is both classy and a smoker, has a strong sense of self and a refined taste, but she also enjoys the occasional indulgence.

Smoking is a personal choice and she respects others who do not share it, but she enjoys the social experience of sharing a cigarette with friends or enjoying a quiet moment alone with her thoughts. She takes pride in her sense of style and elegance, but also appreciates the simple pleasure of a good smoke.

Iniya is a classy, sophisticated, and talented woman with a deep passion for winemaking. With her family history in the industry, she has refined her craft over years of experience and experimentation.
She is skilled in selecting the perfect grape varietals and blend to produce a well-balanced and unique wine. She takes pride in the high standards of ethical consumption and environmental conservation that she upholds in the production of her wine. With her commitment to continuous improvement, Iniya is respected by the town.

She was wearing a black dress and a fancy black hat that had a veil attached to it. Sonu loved being a mysterious woman. Problem is her mouth wouldn't keep it mysterious.