Chapter 13

"Iniya.." Julianne said softly. "I'm sorry." Julianne hugged her and so did Namya and Sonu. "Fuck him. I fucking hate him so much." Iniya whispered. Her eyes were watery. She was so mad. Her heart felt like it broke completely.

The guys came towards them. Henry was with them as well. He seemed to be feeling better. "Why is she crying?" Logan said. Namya slapped his arm. "Be sensible!" Namya said glaring at him. "Don't touch me." he hissed. "About Alex. I think he betrayed us." Julianne said.

"What? No way!!!!" Logan said. Julianne rolled her eyes. "We're not joking." Iniya said, pulling back from the hug. "He told me that he doesn't want to see me or any of us again. He said he would kill me if I even got near him. And then he just left." Iniya said bitterly.  Logan didn't know what to say.

Liam and Henry looked at each other. "Big brother?" Liam said in disbelief. "Where is he?!" Logan said urgently. He thought maybe it wasn't too late, the organization had been behind this for sure but Alex would go back to normal. Right? 

It reminded Logan of his mother who hated Orgain with a passion. But after the accident, things started to go downhill and she even married Orgain. Logan tried to get that out of his mind.

"He just left." Iniya said. Logan started to run down the stairs. He was outside the hospital, in the entrance. He saw Alex walking towards the black vans. "Alex!" Logan yelled. Alex didn't turn back to look at him.

Then they drove away.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since Alex had betrayed them. Logan hadn't got out of his room. Liam barely talked and Henry seemed distant. It was an early afternoon. The leaves started to fall and trees started to sway. It was very windy.

Julianne was trying to cheer Iniya up. Sonu and Namya were silent. They were in Julianne's room. Her room was full of paints and canvases. She had a small book shelf and there were papers and drawings all over her desk.

"It's too quiet." Julianne said. Iniya was curled up in a blanket on the floor. "Shut up." she said. "So Lola failed?" Sonu asked randomly. "What do you mean?" Namya said. "She said she would take care of the organization. Kill them." Sonu said. Namya was silent. "I never imagined they would turn someone on our team against us." Julianne said.

"How do you know that?" Iniya sat up straight. "Maybe he wanted to betray us. He looked fine. I think that was his decision, not anything to do with the organization." Iniya said. "That's going to be weird. He's going to be on their team, so won't it be awkward trying to fight him?" Julianne said. "Leave that to me babe. Next time I see him I would gladly destroy his fucking betraitor face." Iniya said, pissed.
"Iniya.." Namya said. "He's always been cold. 24/7 he's always acting silent. It's like he's hiding something. I wouldn't be surprised if he planned to do this from the beginning." Iniya said. "Let's not think about this right now." Julianne said.

Liam was overhearing their conversation. He still couldn't believe that one of his closest friends had betrayed them. "Stop eavesdropping, it's weird." Logan said. "I can't stop thinking about it." Liam said. "Maybe he'll come back today." Liam said. Logan put his hand on Liam's shoulder.

"He's not coming back." Logan said. "Maybe that's the case, but even so I want to know the reason he decided to do that." Liam said. Julianne opened the door. She looked unimpressed. "Get out." She said, All of the women left Julianne's room.

Suddenly Namya got a call from Lola. "Hello?" The others looked at her. "They're having a night party. With all the members of the organization. And Alex is the main host." Lola said. "What?" Namya said. "What time? And today?" Namya asked, shocked. "It's located at one of the members' houses. It's huge, you shouldn't miss it. I'll send you the location. And it starts at 7:00." Lola said.