Chapter 5

Everyone was in the kitchen. Alex hosted a quick meeting to explain what was going on and inform the women about each individual's jobs and give them a little back story. Iniya was pissed from what happened yesterday. That day she had grabbed the key and bolted out of the office.

Iniya looked at alex. He was a completely different person when he was alone with her.
Logan, Alex and Liam were already sitting in the kitchen. Sonu and Julianne walked in. Iniya was the first one there.

"What's going on?" Julianne said, her voice cracking. Her hair was very curly so when she went to sleep and woke up the next morning it always looked like a total mess. Julianne rubbed her eyes and yawned.

Sonu was a bit more energized then the others. Finally Namya came in. "Where's henry?" Julianne asked. "He should be coming." Logan said his eyes on his phone. Alex began. "I was looking at the organization's website yesterday. I dug up some information about what their upcoming plans are." Alex said looking at everyone then at Iniya. What the hell was he looking at? Iniya thought to herself.

"Since your house got destroyed they took notice of this. They didn't know where you guys were hiding. Because of that they went to places they knew you guys liked to try and find you." Alex said. "Since there is a high alert of not only you guys but of us there hosting a late dinner party inviting many people here in nevada. That's only a cover up for what they're actually doing."

Alex finished. "They were tricking us into going? That's lame." Julianne said. "Main point is, even though it's a trap, I figure we should go." Alex said. "What? Are you stupid? They want us to go and we're now aware of it but we still are choosing to go? This is what they want us to do." Iniya said looking at Alex annoyed.

Namya was surprised how she seemed pissed and expressed it to alex. Has something happened to change her view of him? Namya thought.
Julianne and sonu took note of this as well. Finally Henry walked in the room. "We could sabotage their party. Pretend to be one of the guards or hosts. We need to use this opportunity to get more data about the organization so we'll be steps ahead of them." Alex said. Sonu nodded.

Iniya looked pissed but she decided it would have worked. "When's the party?" Sonu asked. "Today at 6." Logan said. "You waited till today to tell us?" Namya asked unimpressed.
"I just found out about this today." Logan added annoyed. "Could you give me a laptop not only for me but for Iniya too? Most of our assassination are done by hacking and bombs." Namya said. "You guys have been assassinating them?" Liam asked. "You haven't?'' Julianne said.

Liam shrugged. "We do killings sometimes. We mostly just tie them up and keep them captive till they spill everything out." Liam said. "Namya has a real hatred for those men so she goes all out on the assassination part. Its effective too." Julianne said.

Sonu looked at Henry for a moment. "This is random but why doesnt Henry talk? I don't think I've heard a word out of him since I've met him." Sonu said, looking at Henry. Logan chuckled. He ruffled Henry's hair. "He's just selectively mute. I would tell you the story but I think now's not the time." Logan said.

"Ohh." Sonu said. It seemed like both of them were especially close. Alex had stepped out of the room. Iniya took notice. Sonu was  looking at Logan talking to henry. Even though Henry didn't say anything he seemed to be enjoying his company. Then Henry started to fidget and use his hands to convey something. He was using sign language. Huh. Sonu took note of this.

"Henry is gonna run some errands. Poison and stuff for the mission. Who wants to come?" Logan said. "I don't mind coming." Sonu said. Henry led the way.

As they got to the car sonu was second guessing herself. Nonetheless she went anyway. She wanted to know more about this mysterious man who knew sign language. Sonu was sitting in the passenger seat. As he started to drive, Sonu was just staring at him like an idiot. Henry took notice of this.