Chapter 12

"Can you shut up?" Logan said. "Mememe" Julianne said obnoxiously. Namya and Sonu started wheezing. Logan kicked Namya's seat. "I'm trying to drive you dumbass bitch." she hissed. "I hope you get into a car crash next time you drive." Logan said. "Next time I see you I'm going to run you over with this car." Namya replied.
Liam and Julianne started laughing. "Shut the fuck up!" Logan said, pushing Liam. "You're so loud. Do you have to be loud everyday? Is that your achievement to be the loudest bitch here? Jesus christ." Iniya snapped. It was silent.
Julianne started laughing again and so did the others. "She cooked you good!" Julianne said hysterically, laughing. "What's his comeback? Jobless hoe?" Sonu said. Julianne started to smack her leg. "Do you think steam comes out of his head when he's mad?" Julianne said. "It probably does." Namya said snickering. "Go fuck yourself." Logan said, pissed. "Don't be like that." Liam said, poking him. "Yeah Logan, don't be like that." Namya said giggling.
"Is he going to take his revenge?" Sonu asked. "When I'm mad I see red." Julianne said, mocking him. "You're going to regret this!" Iniya said adding on. All of them were laughing. Their stomachs started to hurt.

Logan didn't say a word. He was so pissed. I fucking hate Namya, he thought.
She made him so mad. He wished that bitch would go die. He wanted her to just leave the house. He clenched his jaw. He was going to make sure she would live a living hell.

They went into the house. They already hired some workers to patch up the roof and some of the cracks on the floor. Everything else was fine thankfully. All of them went into the living room. "Now there's two people in the hospital." Iniya said. Namya sighed. "They said they would give us a call if Alex is okay." Namya said. "What about Henry?" Sonu asked.
Liam looked at her but then looked down. "He'll be okay." Liam said. "I'm tired of this bullshit." Julianne said. "Like I said, anytime we have to be involved with the organization we'll be protected." Namya said. "That wound looked pretty bad." Iniya said. "I can't stop thinking about it."

Lola was driving on the road. She was going to a nearby lake to drown the robot once and for all. It was close so she was there in no time. Lola was sweating, the robot was heavy. Lola didn't like the fact that she could see the human brain oozing out of the robot. It felt so wrong.

The bubbles came on top of the lake. Lola saw as the robot started to sink. Some weird black stuff was oozing out. Disgusting. She thought.

Lola went back into the car. She just sat there thinking about what she would do next. She didn't know. She was glad the others seemed okay, besides the fact that Alex had seemed to be in horrible condition.

She didn't know where the organization was. Their whole building had been crushed and destroyed. The men from the plane and Orgain were still standing. And who knows? Maybe there's others to come. Lola hoped that wasn't the case.

The sun was starting to rise. She realized she didn't get any sleep. It was a cold morning. She pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke one. As lola opened one of her windows she heard a motorcycle coming near. She was in the parking lot of a quiet lake. The motorcycle came closer. The guy parked his motorcycle in the empty parking lot and started running up to lola which catch her off guard. She pulled out a gun. "Lolaaa!" Hikomi said, taking off his helmet. His wolf cut was messy from the helmet. Lola got out of the car and pointed the gun at him. "Traitor." she hissed coldly. "I had to leave. I don't need Orgain to be pestering me again for not doing what he wants." Hikomi said.

Lola pulled the trigger. Her eyes widened. Hikomi disappeared. "Lola?" He said behind her. Lola's heart felt like it skipped a beat. How the hell? She turned around. "KIlling me isn't a good idea." He said poking his fingers at the gun lola was holding. Lola gritted her teeth. "Where is Orgain?" she asked bitterly. Her voice was enough to break glass.