🍫тнαт тιмε🍫

I sighed in utter pain from the harsh reality of a reminder that every single month, I am a full fledged woman. That time of the month was the worst. But I had the most amazing boyfriend. He would always take care of me when I'm in complete pain from it. And this? Was one of those months.

"You just need to rest. I'll watch over the shop until you feel better." We ate together in our bedroom because he didn't want me to move much. He'd brought me medicine, drink, food. He was the literal definition of the best man imaginable. I hated not being at the chocolate shop, but this month was just terrible. Only a few days. That's what I kept telling myself.

"You know, you're too good to me Willy. I love you." He softly kissed my forehead with a little smile in place, feeling a little awkward this morning that he had to pick up my girly items. I felt horrible having him do it. But he even volunteered. That's a real man right there.

"We take care of each other. That's what two people in love do. You took care of me when I was sick. And I'm doing it now." We finished our food as he went to do the dishes, my eyes welling with sudden tears from just how lucky I truly was. I laid back and looked at the ceiling, remembering how we met. I had bought massive amounts of his chocolates to peeve off the chief of police and Slugworth, even my own dad Prodnose. He wasn't pleased. But that was the point. Quickly after that, we spent more time together and well, it turned to love. We knew we were meant to be.

"I'm going into the shop. But I promise I'll be back soon!" He said whilst putting his top hat on, grabbing his usual brief case and cane, before leaving a soft kiss to my lips before leaving the house to start the day. I simply smiled into the light filled room. How could I be so lucky?