🍫ωσυℓ∂ үσυ sтαү?🍫

In the dead of night is when everything would turn around for me

In the dead of night is when everything would turn around for me. Suddenly, all at once, but the absolute best thing imaginable is what it was. Dreamers brain? Maybe. But the most amazing part of the night.

"Sir? Are you alright?" I came upon a strange, looking man in a top hat with very curious clothing, and what appeared to be a case he's most likely carrying his personal goods in. His eyes finally connected with mine and he looked slightly defeated. But not for long.

"Oh! I'll be just fine. I may have lost all my silver sovereigns, but by this time tomorrow, I will have made my fortune. I'm a chocolate maker, and magician. My name, is Willy Wonka! It's a pleasure to meet you." The tip of his hat and over the top greeting, set me back way more than it should have. But I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face none the less. He was charming, eccentric, full of life, and completely confident. Unlike anyone I'd ever met before, considering I've never left this place. And he seems like a seasoned traveler.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Wonka. I'm Clara Darling." He softly took my hand in his and gently shook it, before placing the smallest of kisses upon the back of my hand, practically sending butterflies ruffling in my stomach. Oh he's good.

"If I'm not being rude, I'm going to set up my things over here

"If I'm not being rude, I'm going to set up my things over here. You're welcome to join me!" I found myself following Willy under the comfy bridge I've spent numerous hours crossing within my days and nights, watching in awe as he materialized one single candle from within his hat, my eyes widening from the mere sight. He wasn't kidding about being a magician!

"Would you like a chocolate drink? I can certainly make one for you. And it'll be the best chocolate you've ever had! I promise." I sat down next to him with his smile only growing bigger by the second, once he proceeded to pull all he needed from his hat to make what appeared to be the most delicious drink I'd ever seen in my life. He softly handed me a cup with it within, the smell of the chocolate filling my senses with the most intense feeling ever. I took a little sip and froze right in my spot from the sensation of the velvety chocolate coursing down my throat in pure ecstasy. I immediately looked to him like he was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.

"You made this?!" He simply nodded with a little wiggle of his eyebrows, suggesting he was more than proud of the fact. I could never afford to spend sovereigns on such delectable dishes, drinks, anything for that matter. I could only look towards my home and hope for the best each time around, considering who I work for is the worst of the worst. Mr. Slugworth, the towns renowned chocolatier, was the cheapest of the cheapskates when it came to employment. Having been the daughter of someone who used to make his own chocolates once in the galerie, he lived and breathed just to make my life miserable. I always knew he had something to do with my fathers death, but I could never prove it. And be threatened to send me off to Scrubits forever if I merely tried. Or simply kill me If need be.

"I do everything I can to perfect my chocolate

"I do everything I can to perfect my chocolate. And that's why one day, tomorrow as a matter of fact, I will make enough and then I can open my own chocolate shop, right here in the galerie gourmet!" I simply smiled at him because I could see how much this truly meant to him, but knowing it would never fully work. I didn't want to see him killed for following his dream, something I should have done long ago, if I wasn't threatened for trying. I wanted to keep my fathers legacy going, but it never came to be. I still have his chocolate recipes though. And they were more than priceless to me. That's something they don't know about.

"I would love to see that Willy. More than anything. Give them rightful competition, yeah?" I simply nudged him with a grin upon my lips, hearing his little bit of laughter into the chilled night air, sipping on our drinks before they practically froze on the spot.

"Do you have somewhere to stay Willy? It's too cold out here for you to be staying under this bridge. You could freeze to death you know?" Normally, I'm not this bold, considering I would never invite a strange man into my little home. But I felt so awful for him, seeing as he was all alone in this place. And clearly no where to go, judging by how he was setting up camp under here with his magic, little hat. It's honestly fascinating.

"Don't be ridiculous

"Don't be ridiculous. It can't be that bad!" But one look at his forgotten drink and his tone had completely changed, seeing as how it had quickly frozen solid to his silverware. I tried my best to hide my smile, but to no avail, a little chuckle escaping me once his shocked eyes connected with mine.

"You can stay with me. At no charge of course. You can get your bearings with your chocolates, and I'll have company. It's a win win." He seemed surprised how someone who he met mere minutes ago, could be so incredibly nice to him, willingly letting him board in their home. But he was grateful none the less.

"You're the nicest lady I've ever met in my life! Well, besides my mom of course. I would love that!" I grinned at him as he started to put his things away, before we were off to my house into the night, walking side by side. And that's how my story came to be with the one and only Willy Wonka.