🍫∂σωη🍫

Losing a parent is the hardest thing you could ever imagine happening to you in your entire life. Them not being there for so many important moments in your life, seeing you grow. Poor Willy struggled with that fact every single day, even more since from the moment he set foot in the galerie. He wished more than anything for his mamma to be right beside him, just to see all he'd accomplished. Since we were kids, we both had a dream, yearning for more on the horizon. But alas, losing our mom was a complete heartbreak we didn't want to face. Being twins in the open world, was fun. It was an incredible adventure we longed for since we could remember. And we finally found it.

"Wills....? I know that face. You're thinking too much." I softly sat across from my brother with a concerned look upon my face from the mere sight of his expression. He was thinking of mamma.

"You can read me too well. I just..... I hate that she didn't see this. That she couldn't experience first hand what we built together. She always wanted us to stick by each others sides. And we have! I just..... I miss her." The sorrow within his deeply rooted soul and mind was enough to send tears springing to the surface of my eyes. I missed her more and more every single day. But did my best to stay strong for Willy.

"I know bub. I know. I miss her too. Believe me. But to think she's not with us, is wrong. She's always here. Right here." I placed my hand upon my heart, indicating she would always be there. We may not be able to see her besides in a photo we carry of her. But, I could feel her. Always.

"I don't know what I'd do without you...." I softly hugged him to me with a soft smile on my lips from his little grin, easing him down from his sadness.

"Well you certainly would have gone insane by now." We both merely laughed at the notion, thankful that we finally got Willy's dream chocolate shop opened for business. For real this time. People flocked once they heard what Slugworth had done during the day of our first real opening of the shop. They knew the chocolates were too delicious to pass up. It has been a major success.

"That's why we helped Noodle. Everyone deserves a mamma." I grinned from the memory of that day, seeing the look of true happiness upon their faces as they reunited. It was a dream come true. Not just pure imagination anymore for Noodle. But real.

"You couldn't be more right Willy. And I'm glad we were blessed to have one as incredible as ours...." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as our heads bumped together in unison, the chocolate shop closed for the day. And somehow, I swore I saw her. Just right outside the doors of the shop, smiling in at us with a look on her face indicating how proud she truly was.