🍫α нαт ғυℓℓ σғ ∂яεαмs🍫

My eyes scanned the entire chocolate shop with tear filled eyes, ones that were happy and overjoyed mere moments ago with all the laughter, all the joy, excitement

My eyes scanned the entire chocolate shop with tear filled eyes, ones that were happy and overjoyed mere moments ago with all the laughter, all the joy, excitement. But who I was more worried for, was my best friend Willy. This was his dream, since he was a little boy this is what he's wanted. He finally had it, only for it to be destroyed in the blink of an eye.

"Willy....?" Everyone had left to give him a moment alone, but I just couldn't do that. He knew me better than that. I wasn't leaving my best friend when he's so down.

"I'm so sorry this happened

"I'm so sorry this happened. I never knew any of this would happen. I should have seen the signs. I should have known someone, and we know who, would do this to you. And it kills me." He quickly wiped his face of tears, his eyes trailing to mine, completely full of sadness and regret. He was beating himself up over this. And I hated it more than anything to see. He could barely look me in the eyes, but I knew how badly he was hurting.

"I could hear her. I could hear her voice telling me to keep following this dream. And when it happens, she would be there. I didn't see her....." It tore my heart in two to hear him say that. His mom, who cherished him above anything. She's here. He's just too sad to see at the moment. This shop was absolutely beautiful, unlike anything I'd ever seen before. It was the complete dream he'd always imagined.

"Believe me Wills, she's here

"Believe me Wills, she's here. She was here the entire time. And she's proud of you! I can absolutely grantee it. Who wouldn't be proud of you? I know I am." His eyes eased a bit from the pure pain he was feeling within, hearing my words and starting to realize that this wasn't the end. Not by a long shot. Those idiots wouldn't stop my best friend. Not if I had any say in it.

"You're too kind to me

"You're too kind to me. You always have been." I simply rolled my eyes with a little humored smile appearing on my face, as well as his once I could get him to smile. And it felt amazing to see.

"Because you're my best friend! Of course I'm going to do anything for you. Besides, I've proven myself by not letting Slugworth blackmail me into helping him ruin you. I would never betray you." And that was a promise I would never break. I couldn't believe they approached me with tons of money to disappear with and in the process, betray Willy and tell his secrets. I could ever do such a thing to him. And i told them as much, not caring what the consequences are towards me, as long as Willy has his dream. But they keep wanting to squander said dreams. I just can't let that come to light. Even if it seems bleak right now. It wouldn't always be that way.

"I know they did this. I know they want me gone.... I just want to prove myself, even though I know my chocolate is the best. And they do to! I couldn't help but smile from the mere thought of all the change he's made, just right here in the galerie. And would continue to make a huge change. He just didn't see it right now. But he certainly would. And I couldn't be prouder.