🍫ση sεт🍫

I couldn't believe the sheer luck I had, given the opportunity to actually be on the set of Wonka! My eyes scanned the entire area of what I was able to see, the setting of the chocolate shop in it's full glory. It had just been built, so to be able to see it right before they filmed, was incredible. Standing massively tall, was the beautiful cherry tree so gracefully placed in the amazing exterior of the lot. And one Timothee Chalamet amongst it as if he truly belonged here. That this film was his calling.

"You going to gawk at him all day or spark a conversation?" I jumped a little from my big sister who was actually working on the set of the film as a costume designer, bringing me along with her as her guest for the day. And I was more than impressed.

"He's clearly busy." She scoffed with a roll of her eyes before heading straight towards Timothee with her little shit eating grin upon her face, pointing directly at me as if I was some spectacle. And there I go, my cheeks turning a shade of red I knew was an embarrassment. I didn't personally know Timothee, only heard good things from my sister.

"Soooo, this is (Y/N)! My shy, totally not embarrassed younger sibling who just happens to be crushing hard on you." My eyes widened in complete anger from how she just went and outed me to him like that, not fully registering what was happening until he was smack dab in my face. But his laughter eased me a bit, seeing he found the humor in it all. And didn't seem like the type to make fun of someone for it. I like him even more.

"Well I find it charming that someone would even feel such a way because of me. Hi (Y/N)." I softly waved at him with a piercing smile aimed at my sister that clearly states I was going to kill her for this later.

"Don't listen to my sister. She just loves to embarrass me even more than I can do myself." I chuckled in humor from my words, just as my sister walked away with a little eye roll. But a thumbs up of good luck none the less.

"They're good for that, huh? Although I don't think you did anything embarrassing to be honest. There's no reason to be nervous around me. Trust me." We looked at one another for felt like a euphoric moment, one I didn't want to break. His smile, his presence in general just calming me further.

"Oh I do. I'm glad I came with her today." Not yet in his Wonka styled clothes, but his normal attire, his curly hair seemed styled already, just as perfect as usual. His beaming smile aimed at me was like a gift from heaven.

"I'm glad you did to. You'll make this even more fun." Suddenly, he was dragged away to get ready for shooting, but his eyes lingered on me the entire way until he was out of sight, leaving me a breathless mess. I didn't want to this day to end anytime soon.