🍫sιcкηεss🍫

"Now Willy, you mustn't get out of bed. You've run yourself ragged and I just want to take care of you. Let me do that. Okay?" You softly stroked his curly, brown hair back as he laid propped up in your shared bed with a fever he couldn't break at the moment, sniffles, and a slight cough. He felt completely awful, all from running himself ragged for days trying to push out more chocolate production. He didn't care much about his own well being, just his new inventions, new chocolate creations. And you of course.

"I can't have you doing all the work while I lay here, (Y/N). Let me..." But he was quickly cut off from a deep cough he couldn't surpass, seeing the way you were eyeing him in knowing. He knew you would never let him have his way, not when he was so down. It started as a mere sniffle, but quickly turned into much more, putting him in bed for a few days with not much to he could do, besides use his brief case of chocolate ingredients he's collected for quite some time. This would give him time to come up with even more ideas he's been wanting to work on, like a chocolate drink that could cure the common cold. He's been wanting to perfect it for years, and now finally got the chance to work on, take more time on it.

"I'm making you chicken noodle soup! It'll help ease your stomach. And I'm making you tea with honey for your throat whether you like it or not!" You couldn't help but grin knowing he was silently objecting to your assertion in helping him so much. He simply called it waiting on him, and he hated it more than anything. He was so used to doing things on his own, but with you around, he had learned it was a compromise he was willing to learn. He loved you with all his being, seeing as you were the first person in the whole galerie to accept him and his chocolates. You helped him on his journey, and he wouldn't soon forget it.

"Here you go. Now make sure to eat it, okay? And take your medicine after. I don't want you getting worse." You softly leaned down to kiss his forehead with a little smile playing on his lips from the mere gesture, your love showing more than anything. You gently placed the tray of food and drink on his lap once he put his briefcase to the side, seeing him enjoying the meal you had prepared for him. Willy meant the absolute world to you. And you'd do anything to show him that.

"What would I do without you?" You simply shrugged in humor once his little chuckle came to light, but knowing you couldn't be without each other, not ever again. Your love for him was immense.

"What would we do without each other is the question of the century." You lovingly gazed at one another, knowing the answer already. You'd be lost without one another. And you'd spend the rest of your life showing him how much he meant to you, never once backing away, even in sickness.