🍫ωσυℓ∂ үσυ sтαү? ραят тωσ🍫

I causally tidied up around my little, quaint home the minute we stepped foot inside, not wanting to be embarrassed by any kind of mess about that I never bothered to clean. Living alone for so long, I've just adapted to my own lifestyle. But with a guest around, things would be completely different. My life outlook had drastically changed the minute I laid eyes on Willy, feeling as if things would be different from here on out. Better by all means.

"Your place is beautiful! It fits you." I smiled in appreciation from his kind words, noting him checking out all the flower bouquets littered around the kitchen, the living room, even my bedroom had one on my bedside table. Gardening was something I was always keen on from the moment I was allowed to garden, my mother being the reason I got so into it. While dad was busy making his amazing chocolates, mom and I would be home tending to the garden and making beautiful bouquets for our home. So I always vowed to keep it going so mom would have them still. I wanted nothing more than to out Slugworth for what he did to them, my mom having been with my dad when he was murdered.

"Thank you Willy! My little humble abode." He gracefully smelled the white roses on my little side table near my usual seat in the living room, his smile brighter than the sun. And incredibly cute.

"That's something my mom and I did together. We constantly grew flowers, picked them, and made beautiful bouquets of the assortment for the house. I miss those days more than anything...." I slowly drifted off on my words, but gently shook it off with a tiny smile of remembrance, never having spoken about any of this to anyone. Willy had a way about him that just made me open up. His softly smile and kind eyes, looked to me as if he had stories of his own he was remembering of a better time.

"I promised I would spend the rest of my life perfecting my chocolate and going after my dreams, no matter what happens. My mom used to get single coco beans and finally had enough to make a single bar of chocolate for my birthday. The chocolate was so delicious. I never learned the secret to it because she passed before she could tell me....." The sadness and longing in his voice, his eyes, had tears springing to the surface of mine, remembering how simple life truly was back then. Our parents were angels.

"Well she would definitely want you to keep following your dreams. Never stop Willy. Keep making your chocolate. And I will definitely support that dream." I softly hugged him to me, never once in my life feeling such a deep connection with someone. But quickly realizing how lucky I truly am to be finding it.

"I lucked out meeting a girl like you!" He suddenly kissed my cheek in such a gentle manner once we pulled apart, the blush rising to my cheeks clearly giving me away from his little smile.

"Oh you flatter me. But I know you'll be needing your rest for your big day tomorrow! Let me show you your room." Thankfully I had a spare bedroom which in turn had a bouquet in it as if it was a welcome for Willy himself, having put it in there early this morning before work. The room consisted of a single bed with a soft bed set and pillows, a little window with rose currents, a medium sized desk and chair, and a lush rug that was once my mothers that I never wanted to part with.

"This is perfect! You're simply an angel." He tipped his hat to me with a little wink, giving him a curtsy back as a response with a nod of my own head.

"I just felt as if this was right. That you and i were meant to run into each other Mr. Wonka." My words certainly rang true. Because Willy Wonka and I were in fact, meant to find each other. For an adventure of a lifetime.