🍫ℓιттℓε ωσηкα🍫

With a smile of joy etched upon my face and Willy by my side, I could barley contain the news I had learned earlier in the day on a doctors visit I scheduled for today because I was having major issues with morning sickness. Even I had an inkling that I was pregnant. But I wanted to surprise Willy more than anything.

"So what is it (Y/N)?! The wait is driving me mad!" I nearly laughed from how truly giddy he had found himself being, knowing I had news. He was running over all the possible things I had to tell him, only driving himself insane further. I didn't even tell him about the doctors visit.

"The most wonderful thing has happened Willy! Something we've both talked about since we've been married." He stopped dead in his tracks upon my words, just taking them all in and pondering the thoughts he was currently processing. Then it dawned on him, a massive grin spreading across his more than handsome face.

"A baby.......? We're going to be parents....?" He said in a whispered tone, his eyes beginning to well with tears from the mere thought of it all. We'd been trying for quite some time now to have a baby, and it finally worked!

"Yes Wills. You and I are having a baby! Can you believe it?! A little chocolate maker." I softly kissed his cheek with a blush forming on his face from the mere gesture, making me more than happy that I can still make him feel such a way.

"We have so much to do! We have to get a room going for the little guy or girl. We're going to spoil them so much with love and everything we couldn't have growing up. If only we could share the joy of their grandparents with them....." We finally made it home after a little walk around the Galerie from the chocolate shop we run during the day, heading home for the evening. Willy ran it today while I went to the doctors, going back immediately after to get him once closing time came around.

"We always can hon. We're going to tell them so many stories of your mom, and my mom. So much so, that it'll feel as if they are still here." He gently took me into his arms in a sudden bridal style pick up, carrying me over the threshold just as he did the day we bought our home together, the yelp of excitement overtaking me with a smile etched on my face in pure happiness.

"You my dear, are the best thing that ever happened to me. You and our little bundle of joy in there!" He tickled my tummy as he put me back on my feet, endless amounts of ideas coursing through my mind of the nursery we would create together.

"And to think, we started because of a dream you had to come to the Galerie." We kissed one another as his hands came to rest gently on my stomach, the ever forming baby within a surge of newfound love we always knew we wanted. A new dream had begun for us. And we couldn't be any happier.