🍫sσяяү ωιℓℓү (ραят тωσ)🍫

They say there's someone for everyone in this world, that every single one of us has a soulmate out there, wandering lost until found. Willy was mine. Leaving was the hardest decision I ultimately had to make in the end, one I couldn't bare to even think of without merely crying into the void that had become my life. I left behind everything. My parents, my friends, Willy.....

"Excuse me, miss? The ship has docked." I was pulled from my anxiety enduring thoughts from the moment I heard the words leave the kind man's mouth that had led me among my journey to where I would be staying. The comfort of the boat was long gone the moment I tracked my suitcase and I further down the path I found myself on, tears spilling from my eyes in longing. Life could be so terribly cruel. When Willy and I said goodbye, I nearly fell to my knees in utter pain from seeing how badly hurt he truly was, his tears rolling in waves. I did that to him. But to keep him alive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Willy's POV)
My top hat sat firmly in my lap from the unbearable pain my thoughts had caused, missing (Y/N) more and more with each passing second. I could still feel her hands clasped within mine before letting go, watching as she left to keep me safe. Why me....? Love was an emotion I felt so strongly. But for her? It's different. It's as if my heart had shattered the moment i watched her leave.

"Willy....? We can get her back. Slugworth can't do this to her. Or you. It's inhumane." Noodle said with such conviction, such confidence, just enough for the both of us. My tears fell to the ground below me, having tear stained cheeks and red, puffy eyes from my continued struggle of not having her here. But just as Slugworth said, everyone was freed. But there has to be a way to end this hold he has on me, on (Y/N). I can't give up on her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV:
I softly sat myself on a lonely bench beneath a bridge that felt like the safest place for me at the moment, knowing no one or anything where I had ended up. All I knew was I had to do this to prevent bad things from happening, to free my friends and save Willy's life. Slugworth had given me enough money to last a long time, get a place to stay and good to eat. But that was the last thing on my mind. But regardless, I knew I had to seek shelter from the cold, so I did just that. Finding the most quaint little housing I could for the time being with a friendly woman to keep me company who ran the place all on her own.

"I can tell you've been through something. I won't pressure you for details. But just know, it will all be okay." I wanted to believe the kind woman, I really did. But every single thought broke my heart even further.

"I miss him. I miss my love." And from the gaze she directed at me, I knew she had been in my shoes in one way or another. She understood. My puffy eyes were a dead giveaway on how troubled I really was, knowing this was the hardest thing I'd ever have to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Two Months Later)
My clothes stained with bleach from my daily work at the inn I'd occupied when I first arrived, told the story I had begun since being here, having helped the kind woman I had grown to know as Rosa. Having become an ally, she taught me to be strong, even when I felt like breaking into a million pieces.

"Sweetheart? Someone's on the phone for you." I narrowed my eyes in question, the shrug of her shoulders indicating she didn't know herself who it was on the other end of the line.

"Hello....?"
"(Y/N)?" I nearly dropped the phone from the mere sound of Willy's voice from the other side, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Willy?! How did you find me....?" His silence rang more between us than I liked, just as my eyes landed on a slender figure across the way from the inn, one I would know from anywhere. I immediately dropped the phone to the ground, running out the door at top speed to reach Willy, sobs filling the air around me as my arms wrapped firmly around his neck in complete shock, kissing him tenderly.

"I told you we wouldn't be apart forever. Because I couldn't let you go, (Y/N). The cartel is no more. We found a way to expose them and what they were doing. As soon as they were taken care of, I searched. I searched for you for the entire time you were gone. Noddle and everyone helped me...." Our foreheads were connected the entire time he spoke, my tears never wavering from the mere sight of him. Was this all a dream? If so, I never wanted to wake up.

"Everyday I thought of you, dreamt of you. I've missed you so much Willy. I love you...." We hugged each other tightly once more with so much affection between us, relieved this was all over. Everyone was free. And we could finally live the life we always wanted. Together.