🍫ℓιттℓε σяαηgε мαη🍫

"So, let me get this straight

"So, let me get this straight. A little man who is orange in color, and has bright green hair, is stealing all your chocolates....?" I eyed Willy with so much curiosity behind my eyes, that i almost seemed rather hard pressed to believe it. But Willy wasn't known to lie. Especially to me of all people.

"Yes! Every night he finds a way to steal all my chocolate. This is why I don't have any right now to sell." I continued to raffle over this information with as much clarity as possible on the matter. And finally came to the realization that he seriously wasn't lying. His face told the entire story.

"Okay.... But how do we fix the situation? How do we get this orange man to stop stealing all your chocolates?" He thought upon the idea for what felt like ages, before an idea popped into his mind. In a crisis like this, we definitely needed silver linings.

"Well, you're good at outsmarting people. You just.... stay in my room tonight and see what we can do." My eyes widened a tad with what I know was a hint of redness on my cheeks from the proposition. I'd always had a crush on Willy, but was always nervous to tell him. But Willy is so innocent that he doesn't really think of things that way.

"Yeah! We can do that. I'm bound to figure something out." He suddenly hugged me with a smile forming on my face from the mere sensation of it all. Here goes to hunting a little orange man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Later That Night)
I practically kept one eye open the entire night, in hopes of seeing the mysterious man that would be climbing through Willy's window like a caper in the night, just waiting and anticipating just what this little man would truly look like. And to my surprise, he was exactly as Willy described.

"Willy!" I tried to whisper without alerting the man in question, seeing his eyes immediately pop open. I had stationed myself at the end of the bed where the man couldn't see me what so ever, just as Willy's trap came into play once he triggered it.

"Wow. You weren't kidding." Orange with green hair. I was practically staring him down at this point in utter shock. Because to be fair, I'd never seen anyone quite like him before.

"See?! I told you!" I nudged Willy with a roll of my eyes, but a smile lingering on my lips none the less.

"If you'd be so kind as to let me go, I would appreciate it. You can't just go around trapping someone in a jar." I stood beside a sat Willy as we both examined him as if he was an unearthly being, seeing just how much attitude he truly had.

"Not so fast! Why are stealing all of Willy's chocolates? You can't just keep stealing them!" He knocked upon the glass to see just how thick it truly was, knowing he wasn't getting out easily. He simply sighed in defeat for that moment, eyeing the both of us as if he was the annoyed one.

"I was exiled from my home because of him. He must pay me back for what he took. Coco beans to be exact." That definitely sounded like Willy.

"Wow Willy. Wow.... stealing another man's coco beans. Really?" We looked at one another with his wide eyed look of disbelief on his face, but definitely remembering what he was referring to. An island that Oopma Loompa's inhabited, I soon found out.

"I didn't know it was such a big deal! But you can't take all of my chocolate. I need those to make money...." In the end, a deal was semi made to pay him back for what damage had been done, finding his name was Lofty. Thankfully, I was there to help make the deal for Willy. Otherwise, he would have been bamboozled all together. Believe me, Lofty tried. But I wouldn't allow it.

"Thank you for helping me (Y/N). I'm just trying to do my best...." You simply hugged him to you in a tight embrace, the semi darkness of the room enveloping you.

"I know. And you will do just fine. Don't worry." You always knew he would become something bigger than he could have ever dreamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys.... you all are amazing!!! 10k?! I can't being to say how thankful I am to have you guys reading my one-shots. It means the world to me. ❤️🍫