24

"Woo, we have to get the game from the traps." You had a pout on your lips as you tried to unstick yourself from the man. "Not cuddle." You told him pointedly.

"But I like them." The boy pouted, holding you from behind as he swayed your bodies. "Sweetheart, don't you like my hugs?" He turned you around, pulling you to face him as he inquired.

"Yes." You sighed, a smile on your face. "I like your hugs."

That seemed to please the boy as a large grin overtook his face. "The right choice." He hummed out.

He let go of you to skip over to a trap they had set out for some animals. Wooyoung had been sent out to gather whatever was caught and you had volunteered to go with him. With the bright smile and glimmering eyes he gave you, you were sure he had been beyond ecstatic to hear you say that.

However, it proved to be harder seeing as Wooyoung had been talking your ear off about anything that crossed his mind. He was also very attached to you and while you found his excitable nature to be enlightening, you soon found out he didn't allow you to go about your chores faster.

"I haven't gotten to spend time with you like the others, so I want to make the best of this." He explained to you, moving along to reset a trap that had been triggered.

You paused in your steps, frowning as you looked down at him. "What do you mean?" You asked, tilting your head.

"You seem close with the other boys." He started. "Heck, I literally saw you kissing Seonghwa in the spring!"

A blush settled on your face, remembering how he had caught you earlier in the day.

"That first night as well, you and San seemed to be having an emotional talk and I don't know, I felt left out." He shrugged in a careless way, but his words stung.

You knew at the moment that you were much closer to some of them than others. They were either living away from you or seemed too busy to have conversations with you. Yunho lived near you, but somehow you hadn't spoken to him the way you had with Seonghwa or Jongho.

Mingi explained that they all cared for you in some way and it left you baffled on why. You didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would garner their attention, but yet they still saw you as someone they wanted to keep close. You didn't know what the conversations about you entailed, but it seemed that they would only talk about the good things.

They were a family that stuck together and shared every little secret from the looks of it. They cared about what they each had to say and you were sure that if someone wanted to come into the picture they would want to get the other's approval first. By the looks of it, there was much more than approval.

Because of this you had found yourself worried that one of them might not want to see you the way the others do or worseâ€"not want to be your friend. You knew it wasn't the case seeing as they all treated you with smiles on their faces and made sure you were comfortable. You could tell from the way Yunho had saved you from the jail or how San comforted you last night.

Wooyoung wasn't someone you were close toâ€"at least not like Mingi or Seonghwaâ€"but you knew he was someone you wanted to see that way. He was a very outgoing person who radiated chaotic energy. While most people would find that bothersome, the way he spoke to people and teased them made you laugh with your whole stomach. You found him appealing, but you guessed you never showed him that.

"Hey, Woo." You spoke softly, scooting closer to him. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I care about all of you equally. You mean a lot to me." You told him.

The boy stood up immediately, looking at you with a confused tilt of his head. "You care about all of us?"

You smiled at him, nodding your head. "It's something I have to think about for myself before I drag all of you into it." You explained. "I want to make sure it's what I want."