23

You had been crouched down at the edge of the spring, wringing out water from the clothes you had been cleaning for the boys. You had been watching them fondly as they played with each other in the water. The boys had bathed and just spent the rest of the time enjoying themselves. Some of them had already dried off, moving to get going back to camp to return with something to clean. You hadn't realized that they had all left until Seonghwa came up to you.

"Need help, Pretty Girl?" Seonghwa dropped down next to you, pulling out some shirts to help you.

"If you would like." You gave him a beaming smile.

"You don't need to do this." He told you, dropping the wet clothing into a basket to hang up later in the camp.

"It's okay." You told him. "I'm used to it with my brothers and the hotel."

Seonghwa pursed his lips. "Yes, but the others can do it themselves. It keeps them busy." He told you pointedly.

You giggled, looking him over. You noticed he was still dressed in the same clothes from breakfast, making you wonder if he had cleaned himself with the others. "Have you bathed?" You finally asked him.

"I have not, my dear." Seonghwa hummed. "Have you?"

"I was waiting for you guys to finish up." You explained, throwing in the last of the laundry.

"Someone has to stay with you, ya know." Seonghwa laughed. "Can't leave you alone."

"Sure." You playfully rolled your eyes, standing up. You wiped your hands on San's shirts, glancing around to figure out how you would clean yourself.

"Come on. I'll bathe with you." You quickly looked up at him with wide eyes. "We'll just be turned." He quickly added. "Well, I'll be turned. You can look all you want." He gave you a cheeky smile.

"Seonghwa!" You gushed, slapping his arm lightly.

"I'll get your things ready." He laughed, moving to grab the clothes Yeosang had given you to wear after bathing.

You watched him carefully, making sure he had his back turned as you began to strip. You had decided to keep your undergarments on, just in case someone else came back while you were in the water. You stepped closer to the edge of the spring, not caring to test the water before entering completely.

The cold water stung your skin. "Ah!" You screamed, flinching back as you were quick to step back out.

"Pretty girl!?" Seonghwa cried in worry, turning around.

"Seonghwa!" You screamed, covering yourself up and turning around. The man was quick to turn around as well when he noticed you were fine.

"Why did you scream!?" He shouted back.

"It's cold!" You whined, slowly allowing your body to sink into the spring. Once you were inside, you turned around to tell Seonghwa it was okay for him to enter.

He had already undressed while you were getting in, moving to make his way into the pond. As his feet touched the water, he grunted and pulled his leg back. "Ugh. Yeah. You're right." He cringed, slowly stepping in.

You kept your eyes on him, watching as he made his promise to keep his head turned the other way. You tried not to ogle at his physic, but it was the first time you were seeing a man naked. Maybe not completely, seeing as he still kept his underwear on. It was still a lot more than you were used to.

"You have really nice skin." He awkwardly coughed when he had finally settled into the water.

"Skin?" You chuckled, feeling all the tension leave your body.