𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

ignore the fact that i have a pic of lino sleeping in my camera role pls

Park Chaeyoung

"You look fine!" I huffed as he showed me the next outfit. "Why are you even so bothered?"

"Just!" he sighed and sat down next to me on his bed. "Are you sure they look okay?"

"Would I have said it if you didn't?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "You overestimate my kindness."

"Whatever," he got up and unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing, and threw it on the bed. 

I raised an eyebrow at his bare torso. At least now I could look properl-

Whaaaaat did you see anything?

He noticed me staring and gave a cocky smirk. 

"Go on, take it all in," he said, walking in front of me. I looked up at his face, then my eyes traveled down to a scar across his stomach. I gently traced it with my finger.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Surgery when I was a kid," he replied, watching my finger on the scar. "I don't like it."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"I do."

He smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. I put my hand that was on his stomach onto his cheek, and he gently pulled away.

"Then I like it too," he walked away from it and pulled a t-shirt over his head and lay down on the bed. "I don't want to go." He whined.

"Sucks to be you," I said, lying down next to him. He turned his head towards me.

"You could come with me?"

"It's a family meetup," I scoffed. "I don't think that includes me."

"But you're my family."

"I'm not theirs."

"They won't care," he said, sitting up. "Please? At least give me some company, instead of leaving me to mess around with my bitchy cousins."

"No."

"Pleeeease baby!" he grabbed my shoulders and shook me. I laughed as he tried to convince me. "I'll let you do whatever you want!"

"I can already do whatever I want," I scoffed. "Who are you to-"

"PLEASE!" 

"Okay, okay," I rolled my eyes. "If you're sure they won't mind."

"They always tell me to bring a friend, and by friend they usually mean Seungmin, and no way am I-"

"Did I just get friend zoned by my boyfriend?" I muttered. "Damn."

"I'm so sorry," he said in a mocking tone. "Let me just clarify that I won't be bringing a friend, I'll be bringing a girlfriend."

"Why so much emphasis on 'girl'?" I immediately fired, taking this sarcastic conversation even further. "Are you sexist? What do you mean 'a' girlfriend, how many do you have-"

He climbed on top of me and kissed me to make me shut up.

It definitely worked.

-

"Do you want me to introduce you to anyone?" he asked. 

"No," I said. "Just stay don't leave me with family members like you did at your mums house."