𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Park Chaeyoung.

I used to love the weekends, but this weekend, I wished for nothing more than for Monday to come, because Soo-ho was getting extremely restless. It was scary. He had locked himself in his room with a knife. 

But I didn't know what happened after that, because Mae had told me to get out of the house. 

But finally, it was Monday, and I was going back to school. It was 8.45 in the morning, my first class started at 9:00, so I had gone to my locker to get my books. As usual, Minho and his friends were standing there. They hadn't seen me.

"Changbin has a crush on the new girl~" I heard Seungmin tease. Was I the new girl? Changbin rolled his eyes.

"I do not."

"In denial.." Hyunjin grinned. "Minho has some competition."

"Shut up, Changbin can have her, we just sit together in class, not exactly by choice," Minho scoffed.

Wow. 

"I don't want her, I'm just saying, she has pretty eyes,"

Aw.

"Not as pretty as you," I said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. 

I didn't wait to see Changbin's reaction, I pushed past and went to my locker, which Minho was leaning against. If he knew this was my locker, and he knew that I came here every morning, why did he still stand there, as if he wanted me to ask him to move.

"Move," I mumbled. He gave a small smirk and shuffled to the side.

"Manners, princess," he tutted. I ignored him and opened my locker.

That's when I noticed a big paper, wedged between my book and the locker wall. I frowned and took it out, then raised my eyebrows. 

The whole page was covered with one word, that had been written loads of times, different styles and techniques.

Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut. SLUT. SLUT. SLUT. SLUT.  𝓢𝓵𝓾𝓽. 𝕾𝖑𝖚𝖙. 𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥. ꌗ꒒ꀎ꓄. ꜱʟᴜᴛ. ʇnlS.       ƚu|Ꙅ. 🆂🅻🆄🆃. ₛₗᵤₜ. Ⓢⓛⓤⓣ. Sʅυƚ. 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭. 𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚝. ѕℓυт. 丂ㄥㄩㄒ. S̶l̶u̶t̶. S̷l̷u̷t̷. S♥l♥u♥t. sLuT.

That wasn't even half of the page, by the way.

Who'd put it in the locker though? I turned to Minho, who's back was turned to me. I tapped him, and he turned around.

"Hello princess."

"Did you put this in here?" I showed him the blank side of the paper. He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not sending you love letters, darling, unless you want me to?"

I felt heat in my cheeks, and they were definitely going pink. I could've killed myself right then and there.

"That's not what it- you know what, never mind, did you see anyone opening my locker, apart from me?"

"No, why? What does it say?"

"Nothing," I scrunched it up and threw it on the floor. 

"Right...is your answer yes yet?" 

'yet' as if he knew I'd say yes.

I probably would.

"Uhm. I guess?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"So you'll do it."

I hesitated. 

"Yes."