𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

omds i thought i had like 1 reader but then i got like 5 votes in one day off different people and i realised yall are just quiet asf tysm tho <3

Park Chaeyoung

"I'll grab you and throw you out of the window!" Hyunjin declared. I giggled as Seungmin and Jisung pushed him onto the sofa. 

"Calm down!" Seungmin said. Hyunjin laughed and lay down.

"Why are you screaming?" Chan asked, coming into the room. 

"Why not?" Jisung mumbled. Chan rolled his eyes and Hyunjin stood up again.

"We should go to the beach!" he said. I stared at him. 

"It's October." 

"And..?" he turned around and began to argue with Seungmin about it. I gently kicked his ass and he dramatically fell onto Seungmin.

"OUCH!" he yelled, putting his hand on his butt. "She kicked my butt! Why did you do that?" 

By this time, we were all crying of laughter while Hyunjin cried on the sofa.

"I hardly even touched you!" I exclaimed. 

"My ass hurts," he groaned. "All your fault." He then turned over and acted more serious.

"In all seriousness," he began. 

"Guys, get ready, Hyunjin is about to go teacher mode on us," Seungmin whispered loudly, and we all burst into laughter again as Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Oh honestly," he said. "I was GOING to say.."

Whatever Hyunjin was going to say, I didn't know, because at that second, the door behind me opened. I spun my head around as Hyunjin spoke, and locked eyes with Minho, who looked like he had just got out of bed.

Damn, he's hot.

I quickly looked away as Minho came and sat down next to Hyunjin as he ranted on. I determinedly ignored him, and he ignored me. 

Perfect. 

It had been exactly three days since I had sent the text, which meant it was Friday.

"Hyunjin, are you high?" Jisung asked.

"No, I don't do that stuff," he said. 

"You sure act like it," I murmured. 

"Haha, shut up," he glanced at Minho and pulled a disgusted expression. "When did you get here?"

"Just now, when you were going on about birthday plans," Minho replied.

That's right, October 25th was his birthday. Literally a day away.

"Oh," Hyunjin said. "Well what do you want to do?"

"Nothing."

"We'll think of something," he muttered. 

"How about, go to yours, eat and get drunk," Minho suggested.

"Is that all you want to do?"

"Yes."

"Suits me," Hyunjin shrugged, then mouthed something to me.

Are you coming?

I shook my head and he rolled his eyes and mouthed: yes you are.

-

Hyunjin had basically dragged me to Minho's birthday plans the next day. I had told him Minho wouldn't want me at his birthday, but he had shushed me up.