𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Park Chaeyoung

"...and then he just left!" I said, finally finishing the story. Hyunjin took a few moments to reply.

"Hmm..." he said. "Well, now you know the feelings were mutual, which we actually already knew. But now he's probably super pissed off and will probably ignore you and Jisung for a few weeks."

"Lovely," I murmured. 

"Do you...have an excuse to see him?" 

"No, I don't want to though," I said. "I'll give him space."

"Text him," he said. "Say you want to talk."

"But I don't want to talk," I said. "I don't know what to say."

"Just say...that you feel the same way?" Hyunjin suggested. I sighed and took out my phone.

Chaeyoung

Minho? 

can we talk?

read at 20:24.

answer me

read at 20:25.

stop leaving me on read.

typing...

The smile on my face faded as soon as he sent the next message.

Minho

no

-

I sighed and showed Hyunjin the phone. He rolled his eyes.

"Maybe giving him space is the best thing to do," he shrugged and lay down on the sofa. "It's already half eight?" He sighed. 

"Are you leaving?"

"No," he scoffed. "If you think I'm leaving that easily then-"

"No, I'm happy you're staying," I quickly said. "I feel like we haven't really spent time together recently."

"Cute."

"Shut up before I change my mind," I smacked his shoulder lightly. A door creaked from somewhere behind us, and we both turned our heads to see Hye-ryeoung leaving her room.

"Who are you- oh, hey Hyunjin," she said, coming closer to see us. 

"Hello," he said calmly, not getting up.

If he still has feelings, how the fuck is he so calm around her, yet I blush after Minho does the bare minimum?

"I'm going to see Wooyoung," she said.

"Surprise surprise," I muttered. She spent most of her time with Wooyoung. 

"Don't be jealous," she teased. I rolled my eyes as she closed the front door behind her, and looked back at Hyunjin, who was staring at his phone.

"You wanna come with me to Jisung's?" he asked suddenly. I hesitated. Would Minho be there? 

"If they don't mind..." I trailed off. I could hardly go anywhere without overthinking about my presence being unwanted. 

"I told Jisung that I was with you and he said to bring you along," Hyunjij said, sitting up. "Get ready."

I quickly ran over to my bedroom, throwing on a hoodie then quickly brushing my hair. I tied it up in a neat ponytail and exited my room. 

"Who else will be there?"

"Why would I know?"

"Cause they're your- never mind," I sighed as we made our way to Felix and Jisung's apartment.