𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Park Chaeyoung.

"If I asked to kiss you, what would you say?"

A small gasp left my mouth. I opened my mouth, then closed it again. He waited for my answer.

Kiss? Like on the lips? With Lee Minho? What?

Nothing was making sense. He didn't even like me, but here he was asking to kiss me. Then I remembered he was drunk. His body was now in between my legs, and we were only a few inches apart. I put one hand on his neck and the other ran through his hair.

"You're drunk, Minho," I whispered, playing with his hair slowly. 

"And?" I stared at him. "I probably won't remember anything tomorrow anyway." 

I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I didn't reply.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

I stared at him for a second.

"Yes," I breathed.

He wasted no time and gently placed his lips against mine. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy right now, and it took all I had not to scream. I continued to play with his hair as his lips moved against mine. I could feel him smiling into the kiss as we made out, and that made me feel even more shaky inside. 

Our kiss had started off sweet, but then he put his tongue against my lips, waiting for me to open. I opened my mouth slightly, and his tongue explored my mouth. I gave a slight moan, but he didn't stop. I didn't want him to stop. His hands made their way to my waist and I grabbed his shoulders. He gave a small whine, and then his lips made their way down to my neck, gently sucking and biting, leaving quite a few marks. I sighed, and just as I wondered if this was going to go any further, he broke the kiss and picked me up, reattaching our lips.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and he gave my ass a light squeeze, and before I knew it, I was being pushed against the wall. All that could be heard was the sound of our moaning and heavy breathing. I gently tugged at the collar of his shirt, while my other hand made my way to the buttons. 

"Go for it," he mumbled into the kiss. I hesitated for a second, then slowly unbuttoned the first button, then the second, then the third...

The door flung open. 

"Minho you- oh." The boy trailed off, looking slightly confused. I immediately took my hands off his shirt. "Erm, your girlfriend's looking for you...?"

"Who?"

"Iseul."

Minho gave a frustrated sigh. 

"Tell her I'm coming," he rolled his eyes as the boy left. "I didn't catch your name?"

He looked at me. Was he serious? We nearly hooked up, and he was acting like nothing had happened. I hoped he wouldn't remember it in the morning.

"Uhm...neither did I," I shrugged. Minho gave a small smile.

"Okay then, see you around I guess," He walked out of the room, and I raised my eyebrow.

Then I realised. Girlfriend. 

That boy had referred to Iseul as Minho's girlfriend. Was that just a misunderstanding between them, or was it something more? If it was something more. I was in deep shit. 

Had Minho just cheated on his girlfriend with me?

-

"Where've you been?" Hye-ryeoung asked as I walked back into the room. Even from the way she spoke I could tell she was drunk.