𝐒𝐢𝐱

Park Chaeyoung

"So...there's a party this weekend," Hye-ryeoung said, walking me to my locker. I knew exactly where this was going. 

"Oh? Excuse me," I said to Minho, who moved without sparing me a glance.

"Yeah, we're going."

"Uhm, no, you're going, I'm staying home and watching tv all night."

"Have you ever been to a high school party?" 

"Obviously not, I plan to keep it that way. It's my last year, save it for college."

Hye-ryeoung sighed and tapped Minho's back. He turned around and cocked an eyebrow. 

"Tell her how good high school parties are, and that she should come."

As if Minho could convince me. 

"She's refusing to come?" He stared at me, then smirked. "You're missing out. You refuse to go to parties then wonder why you're a virgin."

"I don't wonder why I'm a virgin, I'm keeping my virginity, thanks," I rolled my eyes.

"What if you just came to look after me when I get drunk?" Hye-ryeoung asked. "So a pervert doesn't get me, you know?"

I stared at her for a second. 

"Maybe."

-

"You're going in that?" Hye-ryeoung raised her eyebrows. She was wearing a black cropped shirt, with a black skirt and a denim jacket. Me, on the other hand, was wearing a t shirt tucked into flairy pants.

"What's wrong with it?" I looked down at myself. 

"Actually, it's cute," Hye-ryeoung nodded. "Let's go!"

As we walked down the stairs, Mae poked her head round the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Party," I said. I knew she'd be chill with it.

She nodded. 

"Don't be back too late," she said. "And don't get too drunk. And no kids."

"Ew, no, no way."

-

I stared at the house. It was Soobin's house, since he was the host. It was definitely not my type of thing. There was loud music, and people making out, and the smell of alcohol and weed was in the air. I could tell these were all people from my year or the year below, so probably ranged 16-18. 

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah, come on it'll be fun!" Hye-ryeoung grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. 

There were people dancing, and I caught the sight of Iseul grinding against Minho. Minho saw me looking and cocked an eyebrow. That was sexy as hell. I looked away and quickly followed Hye-ryeoung.

"Okay, let's just have some ground rules," she said. "You're a virgin, don't just go off with anyone if you're not ready. Use protection if you are."

"Hye-ryeoung, I'm not looking to hookup, I'm here because you dragged me here," I said pointedly.

"Oh yeah."

 I rolled my eyes.

A few minutes passed, and Hye-ryeoung was dancing with someone I had seen once or twice around school. She seemed to be having fun. I pulled my phone out and texted Hyunjin.