𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

i think only 2-4 more chapters more then i'll end it :)

Park Chaeyoung

"It's going to be a long day," Hyunjin sighed as he sat opposite me, Minho and Seungmin.

"Why?" Changbin asked from next to him as the train began to move.

"It's Christmas in a week," Hyunjin said. "You know my mum, she'll have something crazy planned."

"Sucks to be you," Seungmin said, pulling out a book. "Silence please."

Chan immediately reached over and kicked his foot.

"What the hell?" Seungmin scoffed. "Why are you kicking me?.

"I don't know," Chan said. "You're just fun to annoy."

Seungmin narrowed his eyes and stuck his middle finger up. I laughed and rolled my eyes as they began to bicker, and I stared out the window. 

Snow was falling fast, it would have probably set by the time we got there. The thought excited me. 

-

"So you're leaving before new years?" Mae asked. I nodded.

"I'll probably leave just before New Years Eve," I said. Mae gave a hum and passed me a cup of coffee. "How did it go with Minho?"

I choked on my coffee.

"How did what go?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever thing you two had going on."

"Oh right," I cleared my throat. "We've been dating for a month."

"I guess it went well then," she said. I nodded and smiled.

"Definitely."

-

"Babe!" Minho burst into my room. 

"How did you get in?" I asked as he jumped on my bed. 

"Your sister opened the door," he said. "You wanna come over tonight? To meet my parents."

I nodded.

"Yeah, of course," I replied. "I'll tell Mae later."

"Great!" he kissed my lips. I kissed him back, and before we knew it, it had turned into a full,on makeout session. 

"Minho," I said, before he kissed me again. "Not in my parents house."

"Shush," he mumbled in between kisses. 

"If someone walks in..."

"You can throw me off the bed," he whispered, kissing me roughly again. "Shut up and let me kiss you." 

Shut up I did. He moved closer to me, and I spread my lips slightly to allow his  tongue to explore my mouth. I gave a small moan as he did so, and I heard him give a satisfied groan as his hands traveled to my waist. We continued to makeout for a few more seconds, and just as I was wondering where this would lead to, and whether we'd end up having sex, the door flew open.

I wasted no time in shoving Minho off the bed onto the floor. He landed on the floor with a thud and a groan, and I looked up at Mae, my cheeks slightly pink. She showed no signs of being embarrassed by what she just saw.

"Come, I need to borrow you for a sec," she said. I nodded and followed her out, ignoring Minho who was lying on the floor.

I followed her out and she took me to the front room and passed me a few things of mine. I took them, and just as I was about to leave, I caught her smirking.