𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

her outfit? 

her outfit? 

-

Park Chaeyoung

I began to quickly do my makeup. I decided to do a more natural look, not too much. I put mascara, lipstick, light foundation, and some pink blush on my cheeks (MY FACE). Then I brushed my hair, debating whether to leave it out or tie it up. I decided to tie it into a neat bun, pulling two strands out at the front. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. There, ready. 

I was extremely nervous. What would we do? Would it be awkward? Would he show up? I mean...he'd better show up, or I'd throw hands. I looked down at my phone as a text came in.

Minho

you can meet me outside at the stairs

where the entrance is

I replied with a thumbs up, then sprayed some perfume, and left my room.

"Where are you going?" Hye-ryeoung asked. That's right, I hadn't told her. 

"Oh uhm," I said. "I don't know to be honest."

"How did it go with Minho?" 

"I'll tell you later, I promise," I said, looking at my watch. "I'll be late. Bye!" 

I grabbed my keys, put on my shoes, then left. There were a lot of students outside, mainly because it was a really sunny day, for October. I sighed, and made my way to where Minho said he would wait. He did, thankfully, he was looking down at his phone when I got there. He looked up and smiled, immediately putting it away. 

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I breathed, taking in everything that he was wearing. He was wearing a basic outfit, yethe made it look amazing. Damn. 

"I got you these," he said, and gave me a bunch of flowers. I blushed and took them.

"Thank you," I replied, smiling at him.

"Come, let's go," and to my surprise, he held his hand out. I took it and he led me quite faraway.

"Where are we going?" I giggled as he dragged me along. "Why's it so far?"

"I didn't want anyone to be there," he replied simply, and I smiled. He took me quite faraway from the school, and into a small area surrounded by trees. Tall trees. I gasped when I saw what was in the middle. 

It was a picnic blanket, a really nice one, surrounded by flowers. In the middle, there was food. I love food. There was pizza, and potato chips (i call them crisps but idk what yall call them), and loads of sweet stuff. It looked really pretty. I smiled.

"Do you like it?" Minho asked, and I could tell he was nervous. 

"I love it," I whispered. "Thank you."