𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Park Chaeyoung

Being in a relationship with Minho was way different than I expected. Like way different. I founf out all of his love languages, there were a lot, and he found out all of mine. 

Evidently, he liked affection. He would randomly give me random hugs and kisses, once we had got more comfortable with each other. He would always find a way to touch me somehow, even if it was just a random poke or hand on my shoulder. He also seemed to have a particular interest in smacking my ass a lot, which was find cause I pretty much did the same thing to him.

Thankfully, it only took us two weeks to actually get properly comfortable. 

"Looking good, baby," I said, smacking his ass as I walked over to him. His back was facing me as he leaned against the desk in the library, looking down at something.

"Hey," he said, kissing my forehead. "What's up?"

"I wanted to see you, obviously," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder and looking down at what he was reading. Manga. "You're so boring."

"Says you," he scoffed. "You have no taste."

I rolled my eyes, but before I could respond, someone approached us.

"Hey lovebirds," Jisung said, pushing Minho away and swinging an arm around me. Minho gave a small yell as he bumped into the wall, and I snorted with laughter. "Let's do something tonight."

"Threesome?" Felix gasped, coming up to us. Jisung scoffed.

"Ew, no," he said. "I meant something fun."

"Sex is fun-" 

"Stop!" I smacked Felix's shoulder, and he grinned. 

"Kidding!" he shrugged and looked at Minho, who was now standing next to Felix. "What should we do then?"

"Ask Chan," he replied, glancing at me. "I'm fine with anything."

Eventually, they decided to be basic and hangout in Changbin and Jeongin's apartment. I had never been to his apartment, so I guess it would be something different. Minho and Hyunjin came to pick me up, cause obviously I had no idea where I was going.

"You look terrible," Minho said. 

"Wow, thanks," I muttered, rolling my eyes. "You look awful too." 

"Thanks, babe." 

"Hey, I didn't come here to thirdwheel," Hyunjin said immediately. Me and Minho glanced at each other, then he grabbed my hand and we began to walk. Hyunjin following behind.

"You were the one who was desperate for us to get together," I pointed out, even though I felt the exact same way when it was Hye-ryeoung and Wooyoung holding hands. 

"I mean I guess," Hyunjin rolled his eyes and held my free hand, and they both began swinging my hands up and down, as if I was a doll.

"Hey!" I protested. "You're trying to break my arms!"

"Yeah, we are," Hyunjin said. "Do something about it."

I rolled my eyes and let go of both of their hands, and eventually we arrived at Changbin's apartment. 

"Hello hi," Felix said as he opened the door. 

We pushed past him and walked into the main room, and my eyes widened.

"Oh yeah, Changbin's parents are rich so he got a few decorations," Felix explained, indicating to the fireplace, the chandelier, and the pool table.

"Lucky Jeongin," I murmured.