𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

pls ignore the fact that this bitch has more chemistry with hyunjin than with minho like i want chaeyoung and hyunjin  to end up together but its a minho ff-

the next ff will def be hyunjin

-

Park Chaeyoung.

Pain. 

That was all I felt.

Pain. 

I had woken up in the same dark room I had been taken too. It took me a few seconds to remember what had happened, but when I realisation hit me, it hit hard.

The sheets were all tangled around me, and there was a white liquid thing on them. I could only guess what that was. But the question was...

Was it mine or his?

It better have been his, because if he had gotten me pregnant, I'd kill him and then myself. I hadn't even got his name, and I'd forgotten what he looked like. Well done Chaeyoung. I pulled my pants up, trying to ignore the pain in between my legs. I then got up, brushed myself down, and opened the bedroom door. Locked. That's why I hadn't been found. I unlocked the door and walked out. I stumbled at first, but I got used to it.

I could hear voices, despite my banging headache. I popped my head around the door, and Hyunjin was there, talking to Changbin.

I didn't listen to what they were saying. I walked behind Hyunjin, but I didn't know what to say. He hadn't seen me, so I gently tapped his back. He turned around.

"There you are!" He exclaimed. "We've been looking for you."

I didn't reply, I just stared at him.

"Are you...okay?" 

I opened my mouth to speak, but again, no words came out. I slowly shook my head.

"What happened?"

"I don't know Hyunjin," I whispered, and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, and before he could say anything else, I wrapped my arms around his waist and  buried my face into his chest, letting all of my tears spill out of my eyes. I could tell he was shocked, but he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head gently.

"You can talk to me," he whispered. 

When I had calmed down, Hyunjin had led me to the sofa, Changbin following behind. 

"Okay, now tell me, what happened?" He asked, looking at me right in the eyes. I dropped my gaze. 

"There was...this guy," I said. Then stopped.

"What guy?"

"I don't know his name," I bit my lip. Why did I take the stupid drink? "He had...a drink."

"He had a drink or you had a drink?"

"He had a drink and made me try it," I said. Hyunjin sighed. "And I think...he drugged it. The drink."

"Then what?" He asked, though I'm sure he wasn't stupid enough to not already know the answer. 

"Hyunjin..."

He gave a frustrated groan and got up, then walked out of the room.

"Minho!" I heard him yell.

"What?"

"Go to the clinic and get some morning after pills, and whatever else that helps!" he said. "Quickly!"

"You little shit, get it yours-"